💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race UK [Season 4 - 22 Sept 22)

bionic

Featured Posts

Levine
50 minutes ago, bionic said:

Want to win: Cheddar

think will win: Danny

peppa and Jonbers have no chance 

Same. I have nothing against Danny, but UK has already two comedy queens as winners. Time for a change.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AURAOFSHEISSE

I really think Cheddar should win, she’s a polished seasoned queen and she’s shown she can do fashion comedy and acting plus she has a charming personality, in a not cringey way, I love educated intelligent queens and I feel like they’re  so rare on Drag race 

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Ladle Ghoulash

Honestly Pixie was low key rude af, so I'm glad she's gone (not to mention her runways were stale af and she was only marginally funny).

phantasmas
On 11/19/2022 at 6:21 AM, danbekim said:

I am Team Cheddar & Peppa! Whose team are y'all on?

Team Peppa!! :legend: 

if the finale lip-sync songs are high energy, I think Peppa or JB may actually snatch the crown 

But I've never seen Danny or Cheez-Its perform so idk lol

tomsches

It should be between Danny and cheddar but I already know it’s gonna be peppa 

FINALE TONIGHT!!!! Sooo damn excited!!! I truly cannot predict who will get the crown, it's 100% between Danny and Cheddar and I have no clue who will snatch!! So excited to find out. So excited for the finale! Is this the first lip sync smackdown (for the crown) in the UK? 

Luke78619
1 minute ago, weed said:

FINALE TONIGHT!!!! Sooo damn excited!!! I truly cannot predict who will get the crown, it's 100% between Danny and Cheddar and I have no clue who will snatch!! So excited to find out. So excited for the finale! Is this the first lip sync smackdown (for the crown) in the UK? 

Is that what they’re doing? I don’t remember seeing this anywhere :giveup:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Luke78619

I think deep down, I want Danny to win. She’s never been low, and each challenge she won was 100% her challenge 

whereas cheddar has had two lows (although one was not deserved :grr:) and I don’t think she was really the clear winner of all her wins. She was good at snatch game but everyone was kinda eh, the acting challenge as a whole was also eh and it could’ve gone to either her, Danny, or pixie. I’ve forgotten the other win excluding the girl group :selena: 

what I’m saying is, in terms of competition, I think Danny did better so she deserves

bionic

I want Cheddar to win but I think Danny is going to win and I am OK with that. I don't think she adds a unique perspective to the UK winners circle but nor do half the US winners

buy bionic

14 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Is that what they’re doing? I don’t remember seeing this anywhere :giveup:

I guess I just made it up :air: I assumed with 4 queens and a clear top 2 it would be a lip sync smackdown LMAO idk!!! I wonder what it'll be then! 

Juanlittlem

I think Danny is taking the crown although I want Cheddar to win.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

18 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

What time is the finale airing in USA?

it's usually uploaded around 4-4:30pm EST

alsemanche

Cheddar deserves to win imo because I loved her since episode 1 and think she did great throghout the competition. I didnt like Danny at all at first and wanted her to go home early but she grew on me (not immensely, but she did) and I can't deny that she did great in the competition. I wouldn't be mad if she wins but I want Cheddar to take it. 

Peppa and Jonbers are just fillers for the episode at this rate tbh, especially Jonbers. Let's hope production doesnt play a dirty game tonight.

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Luke78619
11 minutes ago, weed said:

I guess I just made it up :air: I assumed with 4 queens and a clear top 2 it would be a lip sync smackdown LMAO idk!!! I wonder what it'll be then! 

I imagine it’ll be like season 2 where they chop one queen before the LSFTC, or maybe they’ll chop both Peppa and Jonbers and have a top 2 because the crown defo won’t be going to either of those :air: 

Archived