Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race UK [Season 4 - 22 Sept 22)

bionic

Featured Posts

mwjuell91
1 hour ago, alsemanche said:

ok lemme elaborate

Hide contents

Cheddar absolutely ate that challenge and was miles above all the others

Danny was... meh? I don't get the fuss, the look was so bland and safe

Pixie was clearly the worst so that was correct

Black Peppa was safe as a she hsould be, her dress may not be the most elaborate but it worked and the hair thing was great + the makeup was stunning

Dakota was in no way in the bottom 2. Yeah she has a similar aesthetic to previous episodes but this is LITERALLY a branding challenge, why tf would she change it now lmao? It's not her best look sure but it's nowhere near as bad as they made it sound and it definitely wasn't a bottom 2 look. Jonbers on the other hand hit none of the marks: how is this her signature? Since when does she do clown drag? :ladyhaha: Her makeup was pretty yeah sure I'll give her that, but I can't say the same about her teammate. Those eyebrows were horrible. The outfit wasn't even mime-ish. Idk how they saw that and decided she's safe????? She should have been in the  bottom 2 and gone home, she has 0 wins and is the weakest and most boring queen among the top 6. I don't get why they're keeping her and pushing her so much. She wasn't even as good as they made her to be in the Snatch Game (where they also put her in Dakota's space lol). 

Dakota should have been top 3 EASILY. I don't understand what this production BS is or why they did it. I'm almost sure they're just gonna keep pushing Jonbers for top 3 and rob other queens who deserve it much more. This show is so annoying and unenjoyable sometimes. 

Completely disagree she is the one there with most natural charisma, she is extremely likeable and her Looks Are usually very good

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AURAOFSHEISSE

Literally wtf I’m honestly done with this season:bear: Jombers and pixie were clearly the bottom, they literally praised Dakota the only critique she got was that she was predictable. Literally no way she should have gone home. The rigging is so blatantly obvious at this point I don’t care about this season at all anymore…#CheddarGorgeousForTheCrown

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

AndiGaga

Wtf was that

Dakota should have been HIGH, never bottom 2

Very strange episode, i'm so disappointed they sent this wonderful queen home before Pixie Boring and Jonbers Who

NichuuB
Just now, AndiGaga said:

Wtf was that

Dakota should have been HIGH, never bottom 2

Very strange episode, i'm so disappointed they sent this wonderful queen home before Pixie Boring and Jonbers Who

i think she deserved to be eliminated. her performance was not IT at all

Property of @Whale

thatfoxyfeeling

Honestly I‘ve stopped caring for this season. I knew from the first episode who’d stand out (Danny, Cheddar and Black Peppa) the rest just feel like filler Queens. I was surprised to see Sminty go home so early but it’s been a bit of a boring season. 

LaLuna

I'm fuming, this is absolute BS, Dakota did NOT deserve to go :grr: She should've been high or at least safe. How is Pixie still there, HOW??? The horrible paint job she did on her partner was enough to get her eliminated tbh. Also I'm sorry but I'm done with Black Peppa. I thought she'd be a front-runner but she just keeps disappointing. 

The makeover episodes are usually my least favorite and this one is not exception. The fact that Ru wasn't on the judging panel didn't help either.

Plastic Flower

I stopped watching last episode and judging by your comments I did the right thing. :cyanlights: It's too obvious that Danny is winning. I have no doubt and I haven't seen a single spoiler. 

Drop it

phantasmas

BLACK PEPPA PLEEASE I AM BEGGING YOU TO PICK IT UP IN THE NEXT EPISODES 

I BET THE DEED TO MY HOUSE AND MY CAR TITLE ON YOU PLEASE MAKE IT TO THE END

:giveup::giveup:

BUtterfield 8
32 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

BLACK PEPPA PLEEASE I AM BEGGING YOU TO PICK IT UP IN THE NEXT EPISODES 

I BET THE DEED TO MY HOUSE AND MY CAR TITLE ON YOU PLEASE MAKE IT TO THE END

:giveup::giveup:

Considering she should’ve been eliminated already I’m pretty sure she’ll make it to the finale lol

Stephen

I usually agree with almost all the judging on drag race but wtf was this...

It feels so wrong I honestly thought they were gonna pull a Kandy Muse or something like I'm still in shock they sent her home...

Even when they put her in the bottom I thought to myself they're just doing this to scare her so she'll push harder and she's a great lip syncer she'll send pixie home :iamfair:

And then she pretty blatantly won the lip sync... and they still sent her home.

Let Me Think Reaction GIF by The Drew Barrymore Show

HotLikeMexico

completely skipped the episodes cause I was not going to watch it so long as that trash judge Boy George was there... but im so disappointed with who went home.

Taylucifer
7 hours ago, AUARAOFSHEISSE said:

Jombers and pixie were clearly the bottom, they literally praised Dakota the only critique she got was that she was predictable. Literally no way she should have gone home.

The way the challenge is family resemblance, they said Jombers didn't do it AND YET... 

I also just don't understand why Jombers is still here, like that was the perfect chance to send her home, wtf does she have over production:dom:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Levine

Well, they sold this episode like "a shocking elimination" and there was nothing shocking in Dakota's elimination. She was the weakest out of them all, I'm sorry but y'all know it's the truth. I love her and she was my fave, but she didn't step up her game so it was only a matter of time before she got eliminated. 

Jonbers at least risked at doing something different, with great outfits and great make up, Dakota just wore a peach outfit with light make up, like...?

Pixie was ATROCIOUS and she had the NERVE to come for Jonbers in the resting room? She always play the victim card, always crying on stage but imho she's not like that. She's very shady and very jealous of Denny and others. Her lipsync was boring and precitable, it was the typical lipsync of the basic comedy queen, but Dakota didn't even try, so...

Peppa is still gonna win this, in my opinion. Denny is too too too similar to 2 winners out of 3, Pixie too but weaker than the other 2 winners, Jonbers is out of the game for sure, so it's between Peppa and the queen who won the episode (and the fact that I forgot her name says a lot).

Juanlittlem
40 minutes ago, Levine said:

Well, they sold this episode like "a shocking elimination" and there was nothing shocking in Dakota's elimination. She was the weakest out of them all, I'm sorry but y'all know it's the truth. I love her and she was my fave, but she didn't step up her game so it was only a matter of time before she got eliminated. 

Jonbers at least risked at doing something different, with great outfits and great make up, Dakota just wore a peach outfit with light make up, like...?

Pixie was ATROCIOUS and she had the NERVE to come for Jonbers in the resting room? She always play the victim card, always crying on stage but imho she's not like that. She's very shady and very jealous of Denny and others. Her lipsync was boring and precitable, it was the typical lipsync of the basic comedy queen, but Dakota didn't even try, so...

Peppa is still gonna win this, in my opinion. Denny is too too too similar to 2 winners out of 3, Pixie too but weaker than the other 2 winners, Jonbers is out of the game for sure, so it's between Peppa and the queen who won the episode (and the fact that I forgot her name says a lot).

I dont think Peppa is winning this season, she won first week and then she's been just... There. 

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Archived