💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race UK [Season 4 - 22 Sept 22)

bionic

Featured Posts

alsemanche
34 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

Do we know which episode twigs is in?

2!

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BleepBloop
32 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

2!

So next week? Sure would be nice of twigs to drop something and get that promo :ohwell:

AURAOFSHEISSE

This looks fierce af:lolly: seems like a herd of fashion queens this season:tony:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

bionic

OK this is a really strong cast

Spoiler

top 3 will be between cheddar gorgeous, danny beard, and black peppa MMW. peppa seemed to get the same reaction from ru as symone did.

just may was really serving charlie hides on that runway

buy bionic

Loved the episode, an amazing cast of queens.

Spoiler

Just May was giving first out from Meet The Queens, so.. definitely not surprised. Dakota slayed the lip sync, love that. Idk if I agree with Black Peppa winning but I don't hate it, all top 3 could have won (if Starlet showed an inch of personality I think she would've won). Agree w all the judging, Ginger should've been safe out of the bottom 3, however Pinkie or w/e could have been in the bottom over either Dakota or Ginger. 

Cheddar gives winner energy.. even walking away from the photoshoot like "bye babes xox" I was like ok it's giving professional, it's giving been here done that. I love Peppa, Cheddar, Dakota, Danny, Le Fil seems fun. 

do any of u know the spoilers? thoughts? I'm loving 99% of it

phantasmas
On 9/7/2022 at 9:32 AM, phantasmas said:

rooting for Black Peppa :legend:

Soo…

Spoiler

MISS PEPPA SLAYED THIS FIRST EPISODE! :excited: YYAAAAAASSSSSS BITTCHH !

I think she might be one of my new fave queens thru out all the franchises :giveup:

Also, so glad that..

Spoiler

Miss Dakota stayed :woohoo:

There are so many lewk kweenz this season but I see her as a true fashion gurly :hor: and she def has a great runway walk too!

The cast is strong, but this episode bored me, sorry. Nothing impressed me (I'm talking about the runaways), even the mini challenge was not funny, at all.

Peppa rigthfull won the mini challenge, but the maxi one? Uhm I don't know, the first look seemed a bit messy to me and the second one was great but the headpiece felt so... but she's great.

Bottom two was right and right was the saving of Dakota who needs to stop with those hands and arms movements (she did those at the entrance, mini challenge, both runway and during the lipsync). The lipsync was tragic, y'all lying.

bionic
20 minutes ago, Levine said:

The cast is strong, but this episode bored me, sorry.

I kinda agree because there was no challenge element to it at all. 

Mini challenge: pose without any direction, wearing an outfit you hadn't prepared for this specific photoshoot (and let me ruin your expensive wigs with water and airblowers)

Maxi challenge: wear 2 outfits.

The episode1 mini challenge IMO should be a sort of ice breaker (kinda like charades last year but, well... actually good). S14 was right to do the maxi challenge as a talent show- introduce yourselves to us doing whatever you do best

buy bionic

3 hours ago, bionic said:

I kinda agree because there was no challenge element to it at all. 

Mini challenge: pose without any direction, wearing an outfit you hadn't prepared for this specific photoshoot (and let me ruin your expensive wigs with water and airblowers)

Maxi challenge: wear 2 outfits.

The episode1 mini challenge IMO should be a sort of ice breaker (kinda like charades last year but, well... actually good). S14 was right to do the maxi challenge as a talent show- introduce yourselves to us doing whatever you do best

Exactly, yes. 

I can't find the reference for Peppa's pink look (like an exact copy) and it's killing me lmao idk what to google to find it 

Archived