💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race UK [Season 4 - 22 Sept 22)

bionic

Featured Posts

Spoiler

Starlet ugh I loved her exit, it was very c*nty and serving. "Thank you for fulfilling my dream, now I have to find a new one." *walks out* soooo GOOD! She was so stunning, I hope she posts all her unused looks bc she is THE look queen of the season sorry! But she didn't serve anything in the face. Her little dip out of nowhere made me cackle lol

I def don't agree with giving out 6 badges... on episode 2... aka having a badge has way less weight now or for some reason all 6 have a huge advantage for the whole season. I think the groups were kinda neck and neck, yes there was messiness w vocals and a little dancing in the first group but the 2nd just didn't give me that PIZAZZ, I wasn't gagged at any point

Great runways, faves: Starlet, Baby, Cheddar, and Hunter's was really cute. If Black Peppa actually tightened the dress instead of loose it would've served for me

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I enjoyed this episode waaaaaaaaaay more than the first one. I agree with the winner group: they were more cohesive and had better lyrics. The first group was a complete mess, they didn't show it well but also Black Peppa missed a lot of steps and lyrics.

Dakota is so sweet :heart: but I don't have a fave right now, I'm still studying them.

bionic
3 minutes ago, Levine said:

I enjoyed this episode waaaaaaaaaay more than the first one. I agree with the winner group: they were more cohesive and had better lyrics. The first group was a complete mess, they didn't show it well but also Black Peppa missed a lot of steps and lyrics.

Dakota is so sweet :heart: but I don't have a fave right now, I'm still studying them.

as always, we're so in sync. michelle was totally right that black peppa tried to do too much and thus didn't really serve any real kind of performance. felt sorry for baby but she was the choreographer and if she couldn't tailor it to the 3 queens who weren't comfortable dancing then she has to also take some rihsponsibility for that.

last week i had 0 feelings about dakota but after seeing her come alive (streaming now) during the lip sync last week, she really came out of her shell this week

buy bionic

AURAOFSHEISSE

Does anyone have the link to the thread for S3:enigma:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Catnikko

if I wasn't infatuated with Black Peppa I'm now just in love :air: 

she did that, especially in the last half of that lip sync holy **** :madge:

Actual patient

Luke78619
9 minutes ago, catsounds said:

if I wasn't infatuated with Black Peppa I'm now just in love :air: 

she did that, especially in the last half of that lip sync holy **** :madge:

I thought the lip sync was kinda chaotic, no? :poot: just a tad, I kinda expected the winner to do better, but was still a great watch

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

AndiGaga

I loved the lipsync, Black Peppa is sooo amazing

That being said, her outfit was so ugly hooooly 😂😂😂

So far she has the obvious winner cut, lets see what happens next

Catnikko
32 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

I thought the lip sync was kinda chaotic, no? :poot: just a tad, I kinda expected the winner to do better, but was still a great watch

I thought it was also and also a bit meh until Peppa started channelling similar moves to Denali in the 100% pure love lip sync and then i was sold :air: 

Actual patient

AndiGaga
27 minutes ago, MikeyL said:

Is this season worth watching so far? S3 was such a disappointing comedown from S2

I would say yes

In my opinion there are 5 veeery interesting queens (Baby, Black Peppa, Dakota Schiffer, Cheddar Gorgeous, Sminty Drop)

The rest of the queens are sadly fillers imo, so its mixed

alsemanche
12 hours ago, MikeyL said:

Is this season worth watching so far? S3 was such a disappointing comedown from S2

This season is already better than s3 tbh. The cast is mostly strong. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

alsemanche

This episode was the weakest so far probably but the blue and black groups still did very well. I love Peppa but she messed up this episode sadly :bradley: they could have killed it if they considered the time limits before doing something so time consuming. 

The safe group should have been in the bottom 2 instead of the gold one :poot: their outfits sucked big time and had 0 creativity or effort put into them. At least the gold group had one very good look and a bad one (that still had more effort put into it compared to the safe queens). That being said, I'm glad Copper is gone :billie:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

AndiGaga
3 hours ago, alsemanche said:

That being said, I'm glad Copper is gone :billie:

There was nothing original about her sadly.

She looked like a skinny Alexis Michelle in drag, but with less talent

Levine
On 10/6/2022 at 11:15 PM, bionic said:

This episode was trash. 

Came here to write the same thing lmao. The only thing good was Black Peppa lipsync... WHEW, she snatched me.

Dakota is keeping rising in my preferences, with Peppa, Baby, Le Fil and the other queen who was paired with Le Fil. 

The beard one and Tia's ex are so basic to me

Archived