💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race UK [Season 4 - 22 Sept 22)

bionic

Featured Posts

eksistents

Should win: Danny (inarguably one of the best competitors the show has ever had, could've easily had 6 wins as she was neck-in-neck with Cheddar in both Squirrel Games and makeover, is the most well-rounded, charismatic and naturally funny queen)  :firega:

Could win: Cheddar (very artistic queen who did really great, not the biggest personality but well-spoken, although I would say out of her 4 wins the only memorable and undisputed one was Snatch Game)

Could happen but likely won't: Danny and Cheddar (a double crowning with no monetary cost because BBC, but wasn't filmed)

Won't win: Black Peppa (the best performer but lipsyncing can only get you so far)

Won't win: Jonbers Blonde (always the bridesmaid, never the bride... could have higher chances if Danny and Cheddar didn't exist) 

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Nene GIF by Bravo TV

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic
17 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

I imagine it’ll be like season 2 where they chop one queen before the LSFTC, or maybe they’ll chop both Peppa and Jonbers and have a top 2 because the crown defo won’t be going to either of those :air: 

Did Tayce get thru to the final lipsync? I know Ellie got cut but only reember Lawrence and then Bimini slav squatting

buy bionic

bionic
1 minute ago, eksistents said:

Should win: Danny (inarguably one of the best competitors the show has ever had, could've easily had 6 wins as she was neck-in-neck with Cheddar in both Squirrel Games and makeover, is the most well-rounded, charismatic and naturally funny queen)  :firega:

Could win: Cheddar (very artistic queen who did really great, not the biggest personality but well-spoken, although I would say out of her 4 wins the only memorable and undisputed one was Snatch Game)

Could happen but likely won't: Danny and Cheddar (a double crowning with no monetary cost because BBC, but wasn't filmed)

Won't win: Black Peppa (the best performer but lipsyncing can only get you so far)

Won't win: Jonbers Blonde (always the bridesmaid, never the bride... could have higher chances if Danny and Cheddar didn't exist) 

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Nene GIF by Bravo TV

This would probs be the one time I support a double crowning

buy bionic

Luke78619
11 minutes ago, bionic said:

Did Tayce get thru to the final lipsync? I know Ellie got cut but only reember Lawrence and then Bimini slav squatting

Yeeees she did, although don’t really know why they didn’t do a top two lip sync instead on that season as well

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Each finalist #TeamDanny #TeamCheddar has an emoji attached on Twitter!!! A mushroom for Cheddar, a beard and lips for Danny, chocolate crown for Peppa, and a cute 4-leaf clover for Jonbers

bionic
1 minute ago, weed said:

Each finalist #TeamDanny #TeamCheddar has an emoji attached on Twitter!!! A mushroom for Cheddar, a beard and lips for Danny, chocolate crown for Peppa, and a cute 4-leaf clover for Jonbers

Poor Jonbers just can't escape being Ireland personified

buy bionic

5 minutes ago, bionic said:

Poor Jonbers just can't escape being Ireland personified

Slay for the representation :sis:

Reality

I've been Team Cheddar since Day 1. I really love her style and perspective on drag. She reminds me a lot of Sasha Velour, who's one of my favorite US winners.

Realistically though, I could definitely see Danny winning. She literally has no negatives going for her. She didn't place below safe the entire season and she's gotten nothing but positive critiques from the judge. I've been a huge fan of Danny since episode 1 too, so I'd be perfectly happy if she wins.

Black Peppa and Jonbers though...they're just kinda there...

🃏🖤👹

AndiGaga

I dont know if i want Cheddar or Danny to win, i like them both but I dont LOVE one of them

Jonbers grew on me, i like her now

Peppa... i'm so sorry but she had no shining moment in the series except for Episode 1 and her lipsyncs

To be fair, Peppa also has NO win in my opinion... the win in Episode 1 does not count for me (just for me personally!!) Because all they do in that "challenge" is wearing outfits... thats no talent if they are not selfmade in a design challenge

Levine
1 hour ago, bionic said:

Spoiler Reddit seem pretty confident they know the winner

DM please? I'll be out all day tomorrow and I'll probably won't avoid the spoilers

Archived