💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race UK [Season 4 - 22 Sept 22)

bionic

Featured Posts

Definitely sad about the elimination, wish her only the best. Beautiful queen, I'm tired of the "we know you're pretty" ok?? wtf does that mean? did she choose her facial structure? should she paint ugly instead?

It was completely neck and neck w Danny and Cheddar for me, and honestly I would've given it to Danny. However, the complete lack of critique for Danny serving the same look so many times.. girl. She just did dress w feather wrists last week. 

I don't think Jonbers should've been in the bottom.. the looks were cute, the presentation was amazing. I would've had Pixie vs Peppa, and obv Pixie going home. Peppa had a cute concept but they were identical twins? They usually hate that? Dress had nice detail but it was even more basic than Dakota, bar the makeup. 

I'm rooting for Danny to win the crown tbf, but I think it'll go to Cheddar. I saw Dakota as top 4 and I can't see it for either Jonbers or Pixie. Preferably JB, she grew on me a lot over the season. Love her personality now, in the beginning it seemed.. out of touch. 

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Stephen said:

I honestly thought they were gonna pull a Kandy Muse

I literally thought so to lol as she turned around

bionic

I maintain that the crown is between Cheddar and Danny. I lean toward Cheddar because they would be the most unique of the two in a UK winners circle. Danny offers nothing that Viv and Lawrence don't do better. Even Danny's gimmick of his beard is covered week after week and the judges don't reference it. They also don't critique the repeated silhouette every single week (even though 2 other queens have been criticized for it this season) so I'm sure Danny is a finalist

My only issue with Cheddar is that they barely make the edit unless they're referring to other queens or imparting some social wisdom. There has got to be more personality there than that

buy bionic

MessyTop

How is Black Peppa still in the show? I forget she’s there, bad runways, ZERO personality. Woof. Puzzling. 
team Danny!!!!

The elimination was unfair. Black Peppa should’ve been in the bottom again. Imagine wearing a basic black dress and being safe. No mam 

tomsches

I still think Black Pepper can win this. If she places on top for the rest of the season and wins one more challenge her track record wouldn’t be that bad. And also, I hate to be the one to say this but imagine the publicity for the show if after 4 seasons they still haven’t crowned a winner or colour. 

MessyTop
15 minutes ago, tomsches said:

I still think Black Pepper can win this. If she places on top for the rest of the season and wins one more challenge her track record wouldn’t be that bad. And also, I hate to be the one to say this but imagine the publicity for the show if after 4 seasons they still haven’t crowned a winner or colour. 

Black Pepper is so boring. There’s nothing entertaining about her. I was Team Baby. I don’t think she’s making top 4 or winning.  There’s no way. She’s been in the bottom all season

Rj Barker
40 minutes ago, tomsches said:

Doesn't matter if they haven't crowned a POC in 4 seasons. If they haven't done the best which they haven't thus far then why would you crown them. Its not a company needing to tick a diversity quota. It's not affirmative action. 

omg.. in Binge Queens during the lip sync, Silky is living for Pixie and Jiggly says "Pixie looks like every fat girl I've ever seen perform" sbgsilugbsi 

Jiggly, Silky, Crystal, and Daya all devastated at the elimination. We love to see it. Slay Dakota

Reality

This episode was...interesting.

Generally speaking, I really like the makeover challenge, and I thought this one for the most part was fun. I don't really have any critiques about the challenge itself.

In terms of the judging, I think Cheddar and Danny being the top 2, with Cheddar winning, was the right call. I know a lot of people don't like the fact that Danny repeats their silhouettes all the time, but honestly, it looks great on her. Tbh even though she kinda does the same thing every week, I find her looks much more interesting than some other queens.

Cheddar and Danny are 100% making the finals, there's no question about that. And tbh, I think Cheddar really has a strong chance to win, which I would love because she's the one I've been rooting for since the beginning. She's gotten nothing but positive critques the entire season. Like, I struggle to remember any sort of negative critique she's received—from either the challenge or the runway.

I think Black Peppa also has a chance to make the finals, but that's mainly because of process of elimination. I do not see Pixie or Jonbers making it. If neither of them goes home next week, I'd be very shocked because, to me, they clearly seem like the two weakest links. It's unfortunate that Peppa hasn't been doing that well recently because I think a lot of people (myself included) really saw her winning the whole thing in the beginning. She started off very strong, but she's either been in the bottom or just safe for the past few weeks.

And I'm sorry, but I'm just not a fan of Jonbers at all. I don't think she has that good of runways and I think sometimes she's weirdly overpraised in some of the challenges. Snatch game, for instance, I hated. She was placed high but all she did was rely on Irish stereotypes that weren't all that funny—though I think that's also partly Ru's fault for wanting her to go down that route. And I agree with Pixie in the sense that I still don't really have a sense of what Jonbers' style is. Every other person in the competition has a unique perspective on how they do drag (whether people like it or not), but Jonbers is just sorta all over the place.

The next episode seems to be an acting challenge though, and I feel like Cheddar and Danny are once again going to do very well. I could see Jonbers being safe as well considering the judges have liked her acting/comedy stuff. I predict Black Peppa and Pixie being in the bottom next week.

🃏🖤👹

AndiGaga

This episode was okaaay

Danny & Cheddar are soo clearly in the lead its crazy

Jonbers & Peppa have nooo chance of winning but are still entertaining

Pixie Pilot is soooo boring it hurts

bionic

This episode was bad. They should've stuck with either a BB parody or a Squid Game parody. 

Spoiler

Peppa just needs to be put out of her misery, honestly. Send her home!!

For me:

Challenge: Pixie > Jonbers > Cheddar > Danny > Peppa

Runway: Jonbers > Peppa > Cheddar > Danny > Pixie

Thought it was funny that Jonbers got the critique that the judges didn't want to see her instead of a character, and Pixie then got the reverse

buy bionic

Luke78619

I’m so surprised at how I thought Peppa would be a force throughout the competition, but has she even been in the top after episode 1? :selena: 

about the episode:

Spoiler

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again… but Peppa was kinda too much in the lip sync :selena: the same random jumping splits, although I loved the back bend at the end 

I’m just shocked at how uninterested I am in her now as far as the competition goes :selena: 

I can see Jonbers winning next week now for the whole underdog storyline before the finale 

It’s so obvious, and has been for a while, that the top two will be Danny and Cheddar, the editing has been showing a lot of emotions and opinions from Danny at the start of every episode, and cheddar randomly chimes in here and there, makes me think they’re gonna crown Danny 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Catnikko
47 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Accidentally put a spoiler

Does anyone even come into this thread before they've watched the latest episode? :laughga: 

Actual patient

Archived