💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Haus Labs Foundation coming 9.8.22

Meat

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, SamanthaC said:

What’s the size of the bottle? I need to know if I can purchase it in LA. 

It's 1oz / 30mL

I'm on sephora website rn:vegas:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The BPD Monster

Got attacked on Twitter by saying this so pls don't attack me for my suggestion and opinion. I think they need to release yet darker shades. There are darker people believe me. I saw a video on Instagram last week. It was a black woman with a very dark skin and was reviewing some dark shades from other brands and only 2 of them matched her skin. I think for now it's good but it would be great if they release darker shades in the future

5 minutes ago, The BPD Monster said:

Got attacked on Twitter by saying this so pls don't attack me for my suggestion and opinion. I think they need to release yet darker shades. There are darker people believe me. I saw a video on Instagram last week. It was a black woman with a very dark skin and was reviewing some dark shades from other brands and only 2 of them matched her skin. I think for now it's good but it would be great if they release darker shades in the future

I agree, she shouldve added the color black just like she had the color white 

The BPD Monster
6 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Finally someone understood me. Thanks for not attacking me 😭🙏

It's a scary age that we live in. Getting attacked just for saying a simple thing.

Franch Toast

Not me messaging Haus Labs because they have a typo in one of the advertisements for their foundation :lmao:

Gagita, please put me on the payroll :huntyga:

IMG-4420.png

She/Her/Hers

4 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Not me messaging Haus Labs because they have a typo in one of the advertisements for their foundation :lmao:

Gagita, please put me on the payroll :huntyga:

IMG-4420.png

Send your resume with the message

17 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

i was shocked at the actual white white color, like white paint :bradley:

5 minutes ago, Dojo said:

i was shocked at the actual white white color, like white paint :bradley:

I think there was another brand who did this, like a grey white color, some people r really pale and need it. i think this color can look pretty and etheral 

G U C C I

I don’t want to be rude here just wondering if I’m alone in these thoughts but Gaga is so gorgeous, uniquely gorgeous, and to have her face displayed for this promo for beauty products WHY does she frame her stunning face with such terrible hair choices? Like I just continually stay baffled by the fact her and Freddie think it ever looks her best or truly flatters her. 

And also I have purchased almost all of the Haus Labs products in the past out of curiosity and to be supportive but lately the price point of her products combined with the quality is not something I can just buy on a whim. I’m gonna need to see it reviewed multiple times before I drop the same amount of money I only spend twice a year on my current Dior foundation. 

StrawberryBlond

I've been waiting for this from day one. Gaga's skin has been looking stunning in all her photos, so if it can make ours look even close to that, it'll be worth the price. It looks really sophisticated and well presented. I definitely think there could be darker shades but there's every chance the line will expand once it starts to go on sale and those darker shades become popular. I definitely think that if your skin looks flawless, you won't even necessarily need any other make up on your face, so I don't mind spending a bit more for a foundation. My only worry is getting the wrong shade as we can't try them out in real life. I don't really know how accurate that shade finder is going to be through a screen.

myluis617
3 hours ago, bionic said:

Apparently medium coverage, so low coverage really

You could probably build it up…

myluis617
51 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Tbh a black would make sense because you could use it to darken up any of the other deeper foundations. 

Admin
1 hour ago, The BPD Monster said:

There are darker people believe me.

1 hour ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

I’m pretty sure that the white shade is for albino people whose skin is quite literally white.

But the darkest Haus Labs shade matches the skin color of people with the darkest skin. If you look at the darkest shade of Fenty Beauty, which is considered the most inclusive brand on the market (and made by a Black woman), it’s identical to the Haus Labs one.

1 minute ago, myluis617 said:

Tbh a black would make sense because you could use it to darken up any of the other deeper foundations. 

Yeah but a lot of people also just have that skin color as well, I think there was a brand who offered that shade but again can't remember but it's so rare and it's not fair, i think every brand should have as much shade as possible like even more than 50

Archived