Haus Labs Foundation coming 9.8.22

Meat

Featured Posts

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
M i K E Y

50 shades of Gaga :v:

jokes aside, I am glad we finally live in times where there is makeup for every type of person and Haus Labs nailed it

HausOfAntonio
43 minutes ago, CaliforniaDreamin said:

I don’t like the editing they been doing to her, I get it for GP but a majority of customers are gaga Stan’s I would think and prefer raw real images 

She looks pretty raw… there are still fine lines and skin texture, its just typical industry retouching. I guarantee if you (or anyone for that matter) saw the real images you’d be shocked by the difference in quality to any other professionally retouched image. I work in graphics with many portrait-based advertising work and the difference between retouched and raw images is NIGHT AND DAY. Its not just the skin, its lighting, contrast, balance… 

Also its a foundation campaign, she needs to have great skin. Judging against most other portrait based campaigns, this one looks ESPECIALLY preserved; the skin tone looks even, you still see lines, pores, faint spots and her moles. 

queen of supercharged clean artistry triclone foundation atomic lip lacquer arnica infused make-up! :vegas:

lady-gaga-makeup.gif

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Bonkers

It should be called the Born This Way Foundation :vegas:

GAGA:  that wasn't free, bitch :patrizia:  hit me up in the DM's and we can negotiate.  And let's be honest... you're calling shades "GOLDEN BANANA".  You could use the help. :iamfair:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

16 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

GAGA:  that wasn't free, bitch :patrizia:  hit me up in the DM's and we can negotiate.  And let's be honest... you're calling shades "GOLDEN BANANA".  You could use the help. :iamfair:

In her defense, banana has always been a setting powder shade

bionic
26 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

There's already a BTW Foundation by 2Faced. not sure if this is a joke about that or the charity

buy bionic

Moonlight on Water
Just now, SamanthaC said:

Happy Day before my birthday!! :firega:

happy early bday! :vegas:

she/her

zerojk
37 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Name already taken by too faced, im afraid

SharkmanthaC

What’s the size of the bottle? I need to know if I can purchase it in LA. 

she/her/hers

HEARTSTOP
1 hour ago, thierryrreiht said:

Already up on Sephora, nothing available yet. 51 shades, 3 more than Rare and one less than Fenty.

CAD $59 for 30ml is much more expensive than Fenty ($50 for 32ml) and Rare ($38 for 28ml). It better be good! 

New photos:

s2597508-av-5-zoom.jpg?imwidth=48

s2597508-av-9-zoom.jpg?imwidth=612

Considering the previous products in the Sephora re-release, these foundations will have skin care in them, justifying the price, and making them more affordable, considering you don't have to buy a separate skin care product.

IDGAF

The Z
1 hour ago, HausOfAntonio said:

She looks pretty raw… there are still fine lines and skin texture, its just typical industry retouching. I guarantee if you (or anyone for that matter) saw the real images you’d be shocked by the difference in quality to any other professionally retouched image. I work in graphics with many portrait-based advertising work and the difference between retouched and raw images is NIGHT AND DAY. Its not just the skin, its lighting, contrast, balance… 

Also its a foundation campaign, she needs to have great skin. Judging against most other portrait based campaigns, this one looks ESPECIALLY preserved; the skin tone looks even, you still see lines, pores, faint spots and her moles. 

I mean, what did they do to her ear?:enigma:

Archived