Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lady Gaga coming to Fortnite

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Nathan
5 hours ago, CyanLights said:

Im sure there are multiple contracts that go into getting something like this planed. Esp with the music label to get rights to use her songs.

Yeh true

I mean, am I going to boot it up and spend £16 on a Fortnite Gaga costume in the middle of a living crisis in the U.K… probably :bradley:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RodeckDanny

sorry but i'm not gonna play fornite 

tried once, it was bad (and I like shooters)

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

TortureMeOnReplay
4 hours ago, dit said:

if she does it I hope she releases a new stand alone single (like The Cure). I dont want her to just waste this opportunity for mas s exposure and promo with kids on nothing. This can totally help launch a new song to an audience that has largely ignored Gaga aka young kids and teens! 

Inb4 Hold My Hand :messga:

ARTPOP
4 hours ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Okay, but I’m gonna need the full version of this…….

Air pollution, make it stop

Jim Halpert Reaction GIF

COME ON GAYS!!

Moonlight on Water

ok i know this is kinda off topic but i never noticed gaga's backing vocals in poker face, like the oh's. poker face has definitely grown on me because of it

she/her

artdoll

Wasn't there a rumor going around in the beginning of the Chromatica era talking about how she was going to perform a medley of Chromatica songs on fortnite? :oprah:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

TEANUS

How cool would it be if we got new pre-recorded vocals for the songs that will appear in the concert! They would make for some great revamped, remastered versions of tracks if the acapella files were extracted or something!

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

blackpink
37 minutes ago, Lady JarJar said:

ok i know this is kinda off topic but i never noticed gaga's backing vocals in poker face, like the oh's. poker face has definitely grown on me because of it

omg i only noticed her “ah ah ah oh” backing vocals a few months ago too. it’s so pretty 

ChicaSkas

I love this. Poker Face banjo washboard version. What an odd choice for a kid's game! 

case in point: 

https://fb.watch/fefSin2FoV/

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ALGAYDO

Omg, imagine she brings the Chromatica Ball to Forknife after the tour is wrapped up, for the people who couldn’t attend/afford the actual show :enigma:

ProfessionalClown

Omg Joanne is coming back for revenge for putting her low in our ratings :bradley:

Archived