rumor

Lady Gaga coming to Fortnite

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fresco

:ohwell: I played this season because the 10th skin is Darth Vader and it's an all black costume, which is epic for game play. Also there is an absolutely epic flying dragon with lightning  as the glider. :firega:

:ladyhaha:

Millions of people play the game without actually killing a living thing. :trollga:

The fully animated concerts in fortnite are a highlight of any season. But I would not want to make any decision with regard to her branding. 

7 minutes ago, Fresco said:

:ohwell: I played this season because the 10th skin is Darth Vader and it's an all black costume, which is epic for game play. Also there is an absolutely epic flying dragon with lightning  as the glider. :firega:

:ladyhaha:

Millions of people play the game without actually killing a living thing. :trollga:

The fully animated concerts in fortnite are a highlight of any season. But I would not want to make any decision with regard to her branding. 

I have the most fun in that game doing quests tbh :ladyhaha:

The no build mode made me love the game

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Starmie25

I hope it's an actual concert similar to the Marshmello one! 

And both "Enigma" and "Applause" better be on the setlist 

Fresco
19 minutes ago, Gam said:

I have the most fun in that game doing quests tbh :ladyhaha:

The no build mode made me love the game

Same here. Building is so clunky on the console, I was always getting outbuilt by pc players with programmable keyboards, I think. Either that or I'm just too slow. :ladyhaha:

I actually get to top 5 very often without much shooting at all. I think the game provides bots that are pretty easy to deal with also. And if you finish 1 season, they give you enough free vbucks in the battle pass levels to play the next season without buying more.

24 minutes ago, Nathan said:

But like
 why? If this is the delayed event from 2020 what’s the point now? 

bc contracts i guess 

Signature loading
 đŸ‘čđŸ–€

CyanLights
44 minutes ago, Nathan said:

But like

Im sure there are multiple contracts that go into getting something like this planed. Esp with the music label to get rights to use her songs.

why the hell do we get this folky version when there's 100 dances for rap/other songs and u get like 40 seconds of it

suuuper excited tho omg I got into fornite like 2 months ago and I've been waiting for Gaga

lilboyblue
2 hours ago, Nathan said:

But like

I mean, would much rather have it now during TCB season than it being randomly released without anything to support.

In any case, with Ms. Gaga I'm just thankful this is getting the light of day. (If it turns out to be true, that is :ohwell:)

ModernEcstasy

Okay, but I’m gonna need the full version of this

if she does it I hope she releases a new stand alone single (like The Cure). I dont want her to just waste this opportunity for mas s exposure and promo with kids on nothing. This can totally help launch a new song to an audience that has largely ignored Gaga aka young kids and teens! 

Archived