• The Fame Ball
    • The Monster Ball
    • The Born This Way Ball
    • artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball
    • The Joanne World Tour
    • The Chromatica Ball

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC

I’m going to say TCB because it’s the one I got to experience in person. I mean I’m flying across the country for it and let some person ride in my car and stay in my house the first time. 

I don’t think I can really judge the other ones from watching videos of it. 

she/her/hers

KillerMonster

The Monster Ball. The living dress during so Happy I Could Die is so ICONIC. Nothing tops it!

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

TheFame Monster

JWT. Despite it being her your where she was headlining many stadiums, it felt the most intimate

I will always defend how underrated JWT is and will point out how impressively overrated BTWB is...

I'm sorry, btw is my fav album but the tour was just not that great (i attended), the stage concept was ok but the execution lacked... just like 4 songs took full advantage of it, Gaga looked super tired vocally and phisically in 90% of the shows, and some of the outfits where super tacky 

Monsterball tour keeps being her best

second place is a tie between CBT and JWT

Sorcerer

The Chromatica Ball is her best. The show flows seamlessly. The interludes and costumes are professionally-made. It's elegant, avant-garde, and epic. Gaga's performance skills and vocals are well-conditioned. Not the best tour in terms of staging, but when you're in the venue, the experience feels bigger than ever. The show also feels like a tribute to everything that makes Gaga a unique artist.

Joanne World Tour is second. It has her most modern stage design and her most intimate.

2School4Cool

Maybe I’m bias since it was my first Gaga concert, but the artRAVE wins for me. The outfits, the colors, the sheer energy of the songs from ARTPOP, the stage design that made audience interaction such an integral part of the show, giving us PARTYNAUSEOUS as an interlude, etc. It felt like the biggest party in the world and I still pinch myself that I was there for it.

See The Best In Everyone

Archived