💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Expand on her core genres, or explore new ones?

Maxine Puth

Expand on her core genres, or explore new ones?   

14 members have voted

1. 1. Expand on core genres, or explore new ones?

• Core genres
    • New genres

Featured Posts

Maxine Puth

I thinks it’s fair to group the majority of Gaga’s discography into three core “genres”: Dance-pop, acoustic-ballads, and Jazz. My question to you is would you prefer to see her expand on these genres (so more dance pop, jazz, etc.) or explore other genres she hasn’t done much of? 

PartySick

NEW.

She has six pop albums, two jazz albums, and numerous shows dedicated to both genres. I'd kill for her to try something new :bradley:

🖤

Maxine Puth
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

NEW.

She has six pop albums, two jazz albums, and numerous shows dedicated to both genres. I'd kill for her to try something new :bradley:

Agreed. Give us a solo Jazz album (maybe even just a live from Vegas Jazz and Piano album) and maybe some ACT 2 :ally: and then take a break from those genres. I’m here for Metal and even a return to country too

PartySick
Just now, JustDance1122 said:

a return to country

She never went country :grr:

But I have all the time in the world for MetalGa. She's teased us so much through the years with that, she HAS to give us a real rock album :bradley:

🖤

Controversiaga

I’d really love to see her expand on her pre-Fame era music.  Unfortunately, this means the genre/style of music she was making with the same person she collaborated with on Paparazzi, Beautiful Dirty Rich, Brown Eyes, Disco Heaven, Retro Dance Freak, Again Again.. etc , don’t make me say his name.

but those unreleased tracks, Love Sick Girl, Fooled Me Again, Sexy Ugly, Vanity, Glitter And Grease, Dirty Ice Cream, Retro Sexual

very glam , funk, not electronic but dance able, 

edit: and I mean this style of music but of course not work with him , but new writers/producers 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Jenina

Whatever she does I hope she dives all the way in and doesn't just stick her toe in the water

cool

Maxine Puth
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

She never went country :grr:

But I have all the time in the world for MetalGa. She's teased us so much through the years with that, she HAS to give us a real rock album :bradley:

Her vocal collabs with Nelson and DMG say otherwise :ally: Imagine a whole Nelson produced album too

I would love for her to experiment with noise and her harsh vocals. Goth rock / punk / alternative rock / industrial album would be so cool to get written and sung by her.:popcorn::music:

Maybe something like these

Spoiler

I'm probably wrong

RAMROD

Rock album pleaseeeeee :diane:

I am choosing to be delusional that her many screaming on tour this time was her trying to warm her throat for rock vocels :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

HotLikeMexico
1 hour ago, Grim said:

I would love for her to experiment with noise and her harsh vocals. Goth rock / punk / alternative rock / industrial album would be so cool to get written and sung by her.:popcorn::music:

Maybe something like these

Hide contents

Im not the biggest fan of EAT and that EP it was on, but the other two tracks… Chefs kiss to your taste. 

SourAndy

I'm gonna need a whole album full of nothing on but the radios, second time arounds and kabooms tbh

So sweet when I get a lil angry, yeah!

DontDoubtDavid

If love to see her dip her toes in Reggaeton, and maybe play around with more pc music artists.

Archived