💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica Ball Vip on stage tic?

tylertremallose

Featured Posts

tylertremallose

the VIP tickets where it mentioned going on stage and then also back stage to see her costumes, did those even happen? I remember seeing them very briefly but haven’t seen any actual photos of people on stage? 

Juanlittlem
22 minutes ago, tylertremallose said:

the VIP tickets where it mentioned going on stage and then also back stage to see her costumes, did those even happen? I remember seeing them very briefly but haven’t seen any actual photos of people on stage? 

I never saw any of those options :hmm:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

tylertremallose
15 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I never saw any of those options :hmm:

1 minute ago, Benji said:

Where were they available?  I didn’t see anything like that for the London shows.

https://ladygaganow.net/tour/washington-2022/

it’s on the front row package

some dates had them but they quickly disappeared 

Moonlight on Water

i had bought of those tickets actually, and she let me in back stage and i got to talk to her :party:it was very fun and she told me about her thinking process for the album and the ball, and then i woke up :hor:

she/her

tylertremallose
55 minutes ago, TheBadRomancer said:

wowwwwww

It was on the Dallas show as an option as well when tickets went live but then it got removed from the VIP info later that day so I’m wondering if they just decided against it since I haven’t seen any people with pics on stage 

I remember it being an option when I got Boston tickets back in 2020 but sadly it did not materialize :bradley:

You chew beef, I wear meat.

KindnessPunk

I think I remember seeing it way back in 2020 when they first went on sale but with the pandemic they changed it. 

Archived