Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Break My Soul pulled out of radio

Teletubby

Featured Posts

LateToCult
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

alien superstar or the last track (idk how to spell)

why is this era so quiet tho? this album is a party :selena:

Streets saying Beyoncé got tired of Jay Z vogueing around the house since the album dropped. :cyanlights:

holy scheisse
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

why is this era so quiet tho? this album is a party :selena:

Chromatica vibes 

Admin
2 hours ago, TheFame Monster said:

“Suddenly pulled” lol

the song peaked and is getting less plays each day. That’s it. The whole “radio pulled” sentiment when a song starts dropping is tired

That’s not how it works. Songs can spend months and months on the radio after peaking. Radio station still play songs from like 2019.

NATAH
4 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Chromatica vibes 

at least chromatica had music videos, oreos and plans :cyanlights:

what's the plan here, miss knowles? :cyanlights:

mother, what must i do?

TheFame Monster
33 minutes ago, Admin said:

That’s not how it works. Songs can spend months and months on the radio after peaking. Radio station still play songs from like 2019.

That is how it works. A song peaks and gets less plays. Eventually it goes recurrent. I never mentioned them completely stopping playing the song at all. Of course it’ll continue to still be played but not at the rate when it peaked

Sherry

Either a new single or ageism :messga: if it's ageism then it is really a male dominated industry 

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Admin
1 hour ago, TheFame Monster said:

That is how it works. A song peaks and gets less plays. Eventually it goes recurrent. I never mentioned them completely stopping playing the song at all. Of course it’ll continue to still be played but not at the rate when it peaked

Sorry, I misunderstood you. I thought there was a legit confirmation that “Break My Soul” was actually pulled from the radio and started to freefall. But I just checked it’s updates and it is simply declining which is indeed normal.

CoolTrainerTerry
3 hours ago, NATAH said:

at least chromatica had music videos, oreos and plans :cyanlights:

what's the plan here, miss knowles? :cyanlights:

To coast by on her name. 

ssslyboy
5 hours ago, dit said:

i think it is probably because Beyonce is ready to push the next single. Radio rarely simply "pulls" a song out of rotation. Usually its because of low callouts that they drop a song but the way BMS is dropping means it was pulled and thats a label thing I think. Get ready for Alien Superstar (hopefully) or Cuff It at least!

Labels don't pull songs from radio unless there is a controversy.  There's no reason for a label to ever pull a song that was still growing, just to release a new single.  Look at Harry Styles - He has two songs in the Top 3 (on Pop) currently, and another song that just entered Top 20.  New singles can be sent to radio while the previous single(s) are still peaking.  It most likely appeared on callouts and scored poorly (cause listeners have bad taste!) so they're starting to drop it.

Archived