💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Bradley Cooper, Irina Shayk and pigs in Bahamas

Teletubby

Featured Posts

51 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Ew she's a Putin supporter. I think it's nice when parents get along, but still...ugh can not imagine going on vacation with my ex-even if we shared a kid-knowing they supported Putin. It would be like going on vacation with a Trump supporter or someone who was rah rah for the Iraq War.

Like I get when it's your parents a la Sydney Sweeney-you love your parents and most people don't want to cut them off-but an ex?

Where did you know this from? :oprah:

blackpink

irina looks so good. being a beard for guys must have its perks let me get into it 

Gaby15

So I think Bradley is going to be playing a soldier/cop in his 30s, it's amazing how much he can change for a role. Maybe he is preparing to film Atlantic Wall. But what happened to Irina? As a top model, it is not really beneficial for someone to be so muscular.

Gaby15
8 hours ago, Meat said:

No, he’s dating Huma Abedin. I think they just went on a holiday with their daughter as a parenting thing.

I only believe that Bradley and Huma are dating if they are kissing. Bradley has been rumored with many women. The fact is that they are both friends of Anna Wintour and attended this years Met Gala (as Irina did).

CoolTrainerTerry

Why does it look like his head doesn't fit his body?

I mean, 10/10 would still smash

LilyLark
13 hours ago, Ivy said:

Where did you know this from? :oprah:

@Sarah H

One of the fashion blogs-I think Diet Prada- called her out, and a couple of prominent Ukrainian journalists and journalists who covered Ukraine did so. It was actually a fairly big thing on fashion twt for a bit... I believe it received some minor coverage in the media.

She got away with it because a) if you aren't aware of the cultural context, it can read like people are vastly overreacting and or over analyzing like they do with a lot of celebrities and b) some of the coverage didn't provide the full story and c) no one really cares about her outside of who she dates, tbh, she was never followed a la Gisele or Naomi.

One of the things Putin supporters do right now is post the 'z' everywhere. They even have little desserts and food with 'Z's decorating them for sale, they have adds with random 'zs', etc. They will drop 'Zs' everywhere. Now, for an American, it's whatever, but a Russian would VERY much be aware of this. She posted an instagram with something like 'love Ruzzzian salad' ...again, if a US celebrity did it no one would think anything of it and I can understand why people thought others were overreacting, but as a Russian she HAD to know how that would come across. The Ukrainian journalists dug up the fact that she posted a picture to Instagram not that long ago, too, with a big picture of Putin's face on the cover of a book. Combine those two together, and it's not hard to see....not to mention some Russian people on twitter were saying her sister is very explicitly pro Putin on social media (that's unconfirmed, Irina posing with a pro Putin book and the z salad thing is confirmed, though).

She posted a very vague 'no to war' thing when the war first started, like a lot of Russian celebrities did, but nothing explicit like a few Russian celebrities did who then more or less had to flee Russia for being loudly anti-war. She also, when called out, made it like everyone was overreacting and it was no big deal instead of saying 'no, I'm horrified you think I would support the war.'

No one was angry that she didn't speak out about the war....she has family in Russia. People were/are angry because she was doing some playful, teenage girl sh*t of low key showing support and then trying to gaslight folks when they called her out. She's not dumb enough to be like "oh, I love Putin" because there would likely be a backlash from the Western fashion mags/brands, so she shows her support by posting pictures of pro Putin books, slyly dropping Zs, etc. And it's annoying because Bella Hadid has (wrongly) suffered for supporting Palestine....but she gets away with supporting Putin.

And yeah, I'm a fan of Bradley but seriously side eyeing him for this....even if she is the mother of his child. If she wasn't pro Putin, I would think it was nice to see exs getting along or assume they were back together....I do not judge people for loving and having sh*tty parents or siblings, but going on a super friendly vacation with your ex (even if your ex is the mother of your kid) who supports Putin is the same as going on vacation with an ex who is a hardcore Trump supporter and someone who supported the Jan 6 failed coup.

There's a massive difference between dating-or being super friendly versus civil with an ex-a Putin supporter and having parents or a brother or sister who are a Putin supporter imo.

Archived