💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who are you streaming first on October 21?

Teletubby

Who are you streaming first on October 21?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you streaming first on October 21?

Featured Posts

Pop Music

I adore both Taylor and Carly but i've waited longer for a Carly album than Tay's last album 

I am also seeing Carly live this year so I want to be able to know the lyrics to the songs ASAP 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonSwiftAnton

I'll go on vacation that day, and it seems appropriate to listen to TS first on the plane.

I'd listen to her first either way

Wet Fire

It Midnights has the ambience of Folkbore/Eversnore, I ain't streaming that. :partysick:

So Carly, I guess.

StrawberryBlond

I really haven't worked it out yet. I prefer to listen to albums in order of my least favourite to most favourite but when there's a massive superstar in the mix like Taylor, I kinda want to listen at the same time as everyone else as I hate the feeling of fomo in that way. Honestly not bothered about Arctic Monkeys, their music hasn't truly ever done it for me besides a few tracks, so I don't know if I want to give their new album a listen. Meghan also doesn't really interest me either but I'd like to see if she's going back to her old style. And in my case, I'll be listening to Tegan and Sara's new album, Crybaby, which will also be released on that day. Which leads on onto this...

I want to know why Taylor picked this week to release (other than her weird obsession with numbers adding up to 13) when Tegan and Sara are also releasing and she once said she was inspired by them. I wouldn't want to step on the toes of any of my faves. And let's not pretend that Carly's Kiss album released in 2012, didn't heavily inspire Taylor's 1989, yet she's never acknowledged her, to my knowledge. To see her releasing the same week as 2 clear influences, who will get totally overshadowed by her leaves a sour taste in the mouth. I'd like to see who wins in the release battle in the UK, though, as obviously, this is where Arctic Monkeys fans reign supreme and they'll definitely be buying vinyl as well (I believe their last album was once the top seller on vinyl).

TheFame Monster
10 hours ago, Vanitas said:

Carly for Sure. I believe „midnight“ is just another Folklore/Evermore soft ballad sh*t. (Sorry But i can‘t stand that theme, Its like i Waited for a Pop Album, She surprisingly Puts out folklore, Which is cool for the Stans, But i thought okay maybe then the next Album will be Pop again and guess What, there we had folklore 2.0 called Evermore. Im gonna riot if midnight is folklore 3.0) BUT I am happy for all of the folklore evermore stans if it indeed is a 3.0..

:excuseu:Riot Gang Up GIF by Downton Abbey

To be fair, after folklore was released, I wouldn’t have really expected an album until this year or next year. And that album is coming now. I’d be more surprised if it’s another folklore/evermore than a pop album

blackpink

Taylor, I’ll give Carly’s album a go at some point but im not drawn to her newer music 

• 1 month later...
Teletubby

2 more days and it seems only Meghan Trainor's songs didn't leak:enigma:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

RAMROD

Only TS from that list. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
Just now, TMM90 said:

Taylor, but only the Lana collab

Beware of spoiler, since snippets were leaked yesterday 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

HotLikeMexico
On 8/29/2022 at 12:25 PM, StrawberryBlond said:

I really haven't worked it out yet. I prefer to listen to albums in order of my least favourite to most favourite but when there's a massive superstar in the mix like Taylor, I kinda want to listen at the same time as everyone else as I hate the feeling of fomo in that way. Honestly not bothered about Arctic Monkeys, their music hasn't truly ever done it for me besides a few tracks, so I don't know if I want to give their new album a listen. Meghan also doesn't really interest me either but I'd like to see if she's going back to her old style. And in my case, I'll be listening to Tegan and Sara's new album, Crybaby, which will also be released on that day. Which leads on onto this...

I want to know why Taylor picked this week to release (other than her weird obsession with numbers adding up to 13) when Tegan and Sara are also releasing and she once said she was inspired by them. I wouldn't want to step on the toes of any of my faves. And let's not pretend that Carly's Kiss album released in 2012, didn't heavily inspire Taylor's 1989, yet she's never acknowledged her, to my knowledge. To see her releasing the same week as 2 clear influences, who will get totally overshadowed by her leaves a sour taste in the mouth. I'd like to see who wins in the release battle in the UK, though, as obviously, this is where Arctic Monkeys fans reign supreme and they'll definitely be buying vinyl as well (I believe their last album was once the top seller on vinyl).

Why do you always write an essay?

I always viewed Taylor Swift (along with Gaga and Beyoncé) releasing an album and not having any other major releases the same day. 

I like the other artists, but feel that MIDNIGHTS is going to hold the spotlight.

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

Archived