Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Taylor Swift urges the crowd to give Nicki Minaj a standing ovation

Teletubby

Featured Posts

ALGAYDO
23 minutes ago, Mr Mendes said:

Yes because she's the first celebrity to ever behave a certain way because they're knowledgable there's a camera broadcasting to millions of people pointed at them. If she'd have sat there with her arms folded across her chest and a scowl on her face she'd have just as many people upset and calling her a bitch, and those people are disgusting and vicious enough to be an unimaginable headache. She was gonna lose no matter what. 

If she was gonna “lose no matter what” then why did she choose to support a rape and pedo apologist instead of taking a stance against that stuff? If she would lose not matter what, why choose the low road instead of the high road? And Taylor could’ve later explain (when the backlash starts) on social media that she didn’t applaud Nicki because she’s against the things Nicki has done? 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

I'm honestly surprised Taylor's doing this. She rapped a bit of Super Bass on a radio show back when it came out but has never shown support for Nicki since and remember when she came for her when Nicki got mad at MTV for not nominating Anaconda? So, where is this show of support coming from? And in case anyone forgot, Taylor really put her money where her mouth is with her very vocal feminist stance when she offered to pay for Kesha's court costs. Now she's applauding a woman who just sang a song that was co-written and produced by the very man who Kesha was accusing of abusing her in said court case. Just think about that for a minute. And we can't say that maybe Taylor didn't know who was behind this track - Taylor writes and produces all her work, she's even used pen names, she is heavily involved in everything and researches everything, she'd know. And Luke's involvement in this song has been made very clear even if you don't do research. And as for Nicki's many bad decisions, well, they've been heavily publicised. Billboard even wrote an article about it. So, how could Taylor not know who she's supporting?

Guillaume Hamon
4 minutes ago, Dojo said:

didn't Taylor paid for some Kesha's lawyers fees? i remember reading something along those lines

Yep she did.

NATAH
10 hours ago, Sneaky said:

I mean, what did ya’ll expect her and others to do? Stand there with their hands crossed all night?

i absolutely would

infact, i'd walk out like that actress did a couple of years ago at some award show :huntyga:

mother, what must i do?

River

If you ever wondered how Harvey got away with what he did for so long, we have a living example, the industry is supporting Nicki like nothing is happening while they all know the whole situation perfectly.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

NATAH
9 hours ago, Mr Mendes said:

Yes because she's the first celebrity to ever behave a certain way because they're knowledgable there's a camera broadcasting to millions of people pointed at them. If she'd have sat there with her arms folded across her chest and a scowl on her face she'd have just as many people upset and calling her a bitch, and those people are disgusting and vicious enough to be an unimaginable headache. She was gonna lose no matter what. 

:smh: sorry but this is just hypocrisy on taylor's part and you know it

mother, what must i do?

jared011

I think Petty‘s accuser recently came out that she made it all up…it’s been all over twitter 

Teletubby
11 minutes ago, jared011 said:

I think Petty‘s accuser recently came out that she made it all up…it’s been all over twitter 

no, this video was edited by barbz. Jennifer was forced to drop charges by her family because they were scared of Nicki's husband. barbz cut some parts so it sounded like she wanted to drop charges.
then they made #justiceforKennethPetty trending on Twitter. they probably did it because Cardi tweeted: "let’s not talk about husbands" day before.

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

BleepBloop
2 hours ago, NATAH said:

i absolutely would

infact, i'd walk out like that actress did a couple of years ago at some award show :huntyga:

Fair enough:ally:

NATAH
8 minutes ago, moonsago said:

Actually this moment was for Lisa Of Blackpink, not Nicki... 

the comments on the video literally say this is fake :yennefer:

mother, what must i do?

Archived