đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Dallas TCB Hoodie Swap

CHROMATICA 2020

Featured Posts

CHROMATICA 2020

Hi everyone, so Tuesday I went to The Chromatica Ball in Dallas, and I absolutely LOVED it. However, I was wondering if anyone had a hoodie that they would be willing to exchange with me, preferably a L-XL. :kara:

What ha' happened is that my BF and I had VIP EE tickets and we went to line up around 2PM. Since there was time, I decided to go get lunch and saw that the merch stand was about to open. I waited in line because I knew that the hoodies run out PRETTY fast. I bought two of them, one small (for my bf still in the ticket line) and an XL (for myself) along with a shirt and some candies 

After I got back in line with him, I realized they only gave me 1 hoodie, the small :fatcat: I went back to the merch stand to explain the situation, but they said they couldn't give me another one OR my money back, even though the person that sold it to me didn't know if he gave me both. I was devastated because I am not financially secure, but really wanted this hoodie since it was my first time ever seeing her. I broke down with my boyfriend and looked a total mess (literally me -> :toofunny:). After speaking to a manager, they said I would have to go after the show to see what they could do. I was able to finally go and that's when they told me the most that they could do was give me a small, which I gladly took. I really would love a bigger size because even though I'm trying to lose weight, I don't know how on God's Earth I'll be able to fit into a small :emma:

Also, it was my second major concert ever, but you live, and you learn I guess :vegas:

Spoiler

I do still get major anxiety thinking of that moment and how stupid I was tho :cryga::cryga:

Oh my goodness! I am so sorry that happened. I hope that you can find someone to swap with. There is a fb group for TCB and it might be worthwhile posting there! I saw some people posting similar requests.

CHROMATICA 2020
31 minutes ago, beli8 said:

Oh my goodness! I am so sorry that happened. I hope that you can find someone to swap with. There is a fb group for TCB and it might be worthwhile posting there! I saw some people posting similar requests.

Thank you! I'll see if I can join the group :kiss:

ChicaSkas
8 minutes ago, CHROMATICA 2020 said:

Thank you! I'll see if I can join the group :kiss:

Wait i want to buy it . How much will you charge me 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

monstertoronto
37 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Wait i want to buy it . How much will you charge me 

he’s not looking to unload it, he really wants the hoodie but it’s not the right size so he’s trying to trade it with someone for the right. Give him time to see if he can manage to keep the hoodie and get it in his size before trying to buy it from him so he has nothing sis! 

monstertoronto
1 hour ago, CHROMATICA 2020 said:

Hi everyone, so Tuesday I went to The Chromatica Ball in Dallas, and I absolutely LOVED it. However, I was wondering if anyone had a hoodie that they would be willing to exchange with me, preferably a L-XL. :kara:

What ha' happened is that my BF and I had VIP EE tickets and we went to line up around 2PM. Since there was time, I decided to go get lunch and saw that the merch stand was about to open. I waited in line because I knew that the hoodies run out PRETTY fast. I bought two of them, one small (for my bf still in the ticket line) and an XL (for myself) along with a shirt and some candies 

After I got back in line with him, I realized they only gave me 1 hoodie, the small :fatcat: I went back to the merch stand to explain the situation, but they said they couldn't give me another one OR my money back, even though the person that sold it to me didn't know if he gave me both. I was devastated because I am not financially secure, but really wanted this hoodie since it was my first time ever seeing her. I broke down with my boyfriend and looked a total mess (literally me -> :toofunny:). After speaking to a manager, they said I would have to go after the show to see what they could do. I was able to finally go and that's when they told me the most that they could do was give me a small, which I gladly took. I really would love a bigger size because even though I'm trying to lose weight, I don't know how on God's Earth I'll be able to fit into a small :emma:

Also, it was my second major concert ever, but you live, and you learn I guess :vegas:

Reveal hidden contents

I do still get major anxiety thinking of that moment and how stupid I was tho :cryga::cryga:

Sorry that happened to you, that merch stand worker was trash. Did you have your receipt? 

ChicaSkas
7 hours ago, monstertoronto said:

he’s not looking to unload it, he really wants the hoodie but it’s not the right size so he’s trying to trade it with someone for the right. Give him time to see if he can manage to keep the hoodie and get it in his size before trying to buy it from him so he has nothing sis! 

Forgive me, I realize now that they are a LOT on their own and it's better if he can successfully swap!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived