Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

the only reason I ain't worried is doing better than HMH

Dojo

Featured Posts

18 hours ago, palma said:

That and HMH didnt live up to its full potential as the main theme of the one of the biggest movies of the year. 

Its just not that good and the reality is sometimes you lose :partysick:

Sometimes the truth hurts.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameMonster01

HMH, is a huge hit in my country, Croatia

It's literally the only #1 country for HMH

Guillaume Hamon
10 hours ago, 2School4Cool said:

Ryan Tedder actually talked about how this song became a hit. As one of the industry’s most successful writers/producers, he’s said that unfortunately for artists, right now is the most difficult time to have a hit because apart from maybe a few artists (he gave examples of Adele, Ed Sheeran, Ariana, etc.) you need to have a viral moment to make a song connect, and often that’s TikTok. He gave the example of About Damn Time by Lizzo, which he felt would be an instant hit but was surprised that it didn’t gain any traction at all until a few weeks later when a girl in her room created a dance to it that went viral.

So he’s spoken about I Ain’t Worried and he’s obviously thrilled the song is a massive hit (I am too as a big OneRepublic fan), but he’s also half jokingly said that the song is a hit because of Miles Teller’s abs. Not only was the song in an iconic scene from one of the biggest movies of all time, but the clip of Miles Teller’s abs during the scene went viral on TikTok, and that exposed a lot more people to the song. I’m confident Ryan would agree with how unfortunate it is that that’s how hits come about these days, but that at least gives some insight into how things work.

Can't we make a TikTok with HMH playing and Teller's abs? Like any moment of the movie they check hands with Cruise being used as a pretext to justify the song use? :ally:

Archived