Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby
1 minute ago, Dojo said:

not available in my country :cyanlights:

Peter Bjorn And John - Young Folks

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

RichAssPiss

I haven't seen the movie but I have heard multiple people who ere not looking for it say they didn't even notice the Gaga song. 

Rahrahbitchson

I am listening for the second time since its release, i cant believe i used to like it when it came out but know its feels so basic, truth is, it is time to move on from what HMH could have been, i think is a good song with a good chorus but GP didnt care about it so f*ck them :ohwell: is time to focus on the joker era so everyone better be taking out those several mental illness to get in the mood

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Agree we need to move on, it’s too hurtful holding onto the resentment of what the song could of been. :interestinga: maybe we will win again soon. Not getting hopes up 

and also its a bop whereas Hold My Hand is a ballad (and a lot of ppl said it is a mediocre balland...I like it personally)

Joshie S

my friend who saw the film and knows I'm a fan of Gaga told me that the song is placed in the wrong spot in the movie. 

I think if it had been in a different part of the film the impact could have been greater. 

Hindsight is a great thing. I think we need to appreciate HMH for what it is and not expect anything more:vegas:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♄

gumzy3000

That beach scene is iconic though and the song matched it perfectly. :flutter:

Its a typical feel good Summer song that has a very catchy tune. HMH is just too serious for the mainstream at the moment 

trolly troll troll

Controversiaga

Tbh I think both songs are bland :/

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

AURAOFSHEISSE

What is I ain’t worried :poot:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

InTheCloset
1 hour ago, Dojo said:

the guys :hor:

Men ruin everything. I have a love hate relationship with them:huntyga:

The abyss stares back

TheSine

I can understand. I haven't watched the movie, but placement in a scene does matter whether it's an decade year old song or not. I'd say Guardians of the Galaxy is an example of having a memorable scene with a song, or Despicable Me with Pharrell's soundtrack made just for the movie.

đŸ–€TheSineđŸ–€

1 hour ago, InTheCloset said:

Men ruin everything. I have a love hate relationship with them:huntyga:

same sis :fatcat:

Archived