💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga's Dancer For TCB Advised Not To Throw Things On Stage

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

9-C55284-C-CCA2-4-ADA-B6-C4-1-AE86714-AC

It is sensible tbh. Safety for everyone must come first. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Joshie S

China looked so annoyed when that thing got thrown during Replay :enigma:

It's clear the production for this tour is complex and fans should realise and respect that, for the crews safety and theirs.

It's unfortunate that Gaga isn't taking 5 minutes to stop and accept fan letters/gifts this time around, as she has welcomed this on previous tours, and who knows maybe next tour we'll see it again. Vegas?

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Leoooo
20 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

It's unfortunate that Gaga isn't taking 5 minutes to stop and accept fan letters/gifts this time around, as she has welcomed this on previous tours, and who knows maybe next tour we'll see it again. Vegas?

I always thought it could be quite triggering for her and potentially de-rail the rest of the show in her mindset because some of them were D A R K. And you have no idea what it's going to say! Imagine her being completely pumped and excited and then she might read about being a sexual assault survivor etc when that wasn't in her mind currently, With PTSD it could be enough to throw her off completely, so I always expected it to end eventually 

TEANUS
34 minutes ago, Medusa said:

I always thought it could be quite triggering for her and potentially de-rail the rest of the show in her mindset because some of them were D A R K. And you have no idea what it's going to say! Imagine her being completely pumped and excited and then she might read about being a sexual assault survivor etc when that wasn't in her mind currently, With PTSD it could be enough to throw her off completely, so I always expected it to end eventually 

Actually never thought about it in this way and it does make a lot of sense. Maybe it’s one way to keep her head in the game and to stay in a positive mindset for her body’s benefit

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Plastic Flower
19 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Dr. Simi ARTPOP era I fear

The way Mexican venues started banning them after the incident :ladyhaha:

Drop it

This is why this tour seems "polished". They have really thought it through... the stage concept that was changed, the costumes not being too much for her to perform well (thats includes having no heels), her body is in great shape, her hairdo is one for the books, the choice and order of songs,  the number of tour stops, and her interacting with the crowd is minimized...making this loved by both fans and non-fans (except for the number of tour stops). This is Gaga in her touring prime, she is more focused than ever, on just doing the job.

KubaM316
4 hours ago, Sandrology said:

What did happen?

Someone threw the toy at Gaga during Hold My Hand at Toronto show

6 hours ago, Joshie S said:

I know we all crave personal connection to Gaga, but I personally have found the endless reading of letters on stage and bringing select fans up to be tiresome. I do wish she would have some time for a meet and greet session again, and I love when she actually talks about unique things at each tour stop. 

Archived