💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Hold Me Closer is amazing!

Blackout19

Featured Posts

Blackout19
1 hour ago, RihBeyGa said:

Yeah I was disappointed they took away the solo britney moments and just left in her backing vox and adlibs.  

Britney should’ve got the first verse and chorus, elton should’ve got the second verse, and they share the final chorus.

or at least split the first verse. But Elton’s voice down the octave mix’d w britneys sounds demonic and creepy 

Omg, where do you hear that in the song, but I just heard an amazing song, and I think a lot of people would be in  shock when the song will be verry popular

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

SharGaga

I was waiting for Britney's solo part but all her vocals have been muted lmao. Why would Elton play another version early and then release this? So disappointed. I can barely hear her. Wasn't SHE the point of the whole song after not releasing music for so long etc. Oh well.

GRIMEZSZ

Elton always being that attetion *****. i respect his legacy he is probably one of the best songwriter of his generation. but eclipsing britney in this kinda comeback? petty old grandma

monstertoronto

I still haven’t been able to hear it yet. 20 more minutes for me here in Toronto I guess? I don’t know it seems everyone already has it. 

Archived