💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga breaks Fenway Park attendance record

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Lextyr97

It honestly seemed like there were soooo many more people than 37k. It was PACKEDDDDDDTTTT and amazing

Leoj305
3 minutes ago, Lukas96 said:

that... is not a lot of people for a star like her though, are the venues that small ?

It’s different in the US 

Just now, Leoj305 said:

It’s different in the US 

Must be, I remember she got around 50k in my country... and that's not even the record for that stadium

StrawberryBlond
On 8/26/2022 at 8:49 PM, AYURO said:

I love the achivement, but from an european point of view I thought a city like Boston would have bigger avenues :enigma:

They do, but a smaller venue was picked, likely to make sure that she could completely sell it out as opposed to booking somewhere that would only end up half full. On her last tour, Taylor sold out multiple shows at the Gillette Stadium in Foxborough (22 miles from Boston), which totalled over 174k people and over $21 million in sales. Obviously, Gaga isn't quite on that level, so she played it safe with a ballpark in the capital city.

On 8/26/2022 at 10:30 PM, Lukas96 said:

Must be, I remember she got around 50k in my country... and that's not even the record for that stadium

That's because she did one date for your entire country, so everyone descended on their only option. Obviously, in America, she's playing multiple dates in one country, so she can't play massive venues everywhere as people will just stick to the date closest to them and attendance will be more spread out.

13 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

That's because she did one date for your entire country, so everyone descended on their only option. Obviously, in America, she's playing multiple dates in one country, so she can't play massive venues everywhere as people will just stick to the date closest to them and attendance will be more spread out.

Coldplay is playing 10 sold out 70k+ dates in October and November... not really an excuse imo

TortureMeOnReplay
1 hour ago, Lukas96 said:

Coldplay is playing 10 sold out 70k+ dates in October and November... not really an excuse imo

You mean the tour with with 2 US dates? Not 10? 

8 hours ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

You mean the tour with with 2 US dates? Not 10? 

I'm not talking about the US hun, read.

Also, those two show's (from an actual world tour) have been moved to the 2023 leg wich will have extra dates.

Archived