Blackout19

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Poltergeist
12 hours ago, Gagaism said:

OMG! Never seen anybody here that would talk about Eiffel 65, Gigi Dagostino
 I’m shook they’re basically responsible for making me love EDM and dance music. 
Daddy DJ in a version with a girl singing is my jam and the version I’ve ever searched for a song my entire life LOL (and never got to find out :ladyhaha:

where are you from?

I'm polish! These are actually my childhood, Gigi was my fav as a baby and I called it Doowabdaya :laughga: you mean a girl literally singing Daddy Dj, or a song with the same melody, like Dota?

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

Gagaism
3 hours ago, Poltergeist said:

I'm polish! These are actually my childhood, Gigi was my fav as a baby and I called it Doowabdaya :laughga: you mean a girl literally singing Daddy Dj, or a song with the same melody, like Dota?

The same song sang by a female voice, with a “reimagined” and more electronic instrumentals literally, it’s SO good. I’m from Brazil so I don’t know if was a reworked version by some project in my country or something 

StrawberryBlond

Whenever I hear this song, I'm instantly transported to my 90's childhood and can see, hear and smell every facet of that time:

And this song played at every British 90's school disco, house party, nightclub, anywhere people wanted to have a good time and the party hadn't started until this song started playing and then the night got really good:

Being a 90's kid was good but what I would've given to experience it as an adult.

Archived