Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

[Spoiler] Dr. Simi Strikes Again

ELECTROHEART

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas
23 minutes ago, Lady JarJar said:

I saw ot thrown up there, it was when she just recently got on the B stage  I was so confused about what the hell happened :ladyhaha:

There was one thrown on stage during I want to say Born This Way and the taller black dancer (can't remember his name) flung it immediately back to the crowd 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Moonlight on Water
12 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

There was one thrown on stage during I want to say Born This Way and the taller black dancer (can't remember his name) flung it immediately back to the crowd 

Ooooh that must've been it. I saw him throw that **** down :ladyhaha:

she/her

RAYA.core

:what: haha what are the odds of someone capturing that shot at the right time though

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

18 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

The dancers on this tour give bad vibes. Just catch it, hold it, then drop it nicely off the stage like all the previous dancers.

Papergangstuh
3 minutes ago, KORG said:

The dancers on this tour give bad vibes. Just catch it, hold it, then drop it nicely off the stage like all the previous dancers.

Or y’all could stop throwing **** at her while she’s performing.

5 minutes ago, Papergangstuh said:

Or y’all could stop throwing **** at her while she’s performing.

I never have, but let's not act like she hasn't always encouraged it.

Papergangstuh
6 minutes ago, KORG said:

I never have, but let's not act like she hasn't always encouraged it.

She had sections of the show known to throw things on stage though in the past. Usually during a talking period where it was a part of the show. Totally different while singing with fire flames directly from Satan himself going off.

and also after all the press of her getting hit in the head by the same plushie. It’s 1000% for attention and cringy at this point.

Head Empty
6 minutes ago, Papergangstuh said:

She had sections of the show known to throw things on stage though in the past. Usually during a talking period where it was a part of the show. Totally different while singing with fire flames directly from Satan himself going off.

and also after all the press of her getting hit in the head by the same plushie. It’s 1000% for attention and cringy at this point.

To be fair: those sections where people threw stuff never started out planned that way. They became a regular part of past tours after fans started throwing things at random times.

13 minutes ago, Papergangstuh said:

Wheres the assigned section now? 

Juanlittlem
44 minutes ago, KORG said:

The dancer she's probably talking about is Ian, her old dancer, so stop saying talking sh*t about the new dancers just because you're feeling bad vibes :kiss:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

hieronymus
7 hours ago, River said:

This would an action of  her republican Italian father than

”Vote Trump today daughter” 🐴

noooo arabella

28 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

The dancer she's probably talking about is Ian, her old dancer, so stop saying talking sh*t about the new dancers just because you're feeling bad vibes :kiss:

Bad vibes from all of them. Old or new. This lot don't have the same vibe. I dont even care about dancers but just don't be rude for the sake of feeling superior.

Archived