💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

House of the dragon premier's tonight

DpHitch1992

Featured Posts

just finished, another amazing episode. This season is shaping up to be impeccable!! Can't wait to see what happens (I roughly know spoilers of the base material but never read it)

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, weed said:

just finished, another amazing episode. This season is shaping up to be impeccable!! Can't wait to see what happens (I roughly know spoilers of the base material but never read it)

Tbh I like it better than GoT started… it starts with more urgency and the smaller cast of characters and tighter politics helps me follow along better. Really great and the cast is VERY enigmatic.

mwjuell91

The king really killed this episode. Rhaenyra too, beautiful sequence with her and the knight out hunting.

Also «master of complaints» was peak shade.

bpmMonkey

There is an official podcast for the show as well, eventho the moderators are a little to animated they always have a ~15 minute interview at the end with one of the cast. Highly recommend ♥️

Ladle Ghoulash
On 8/23/2022 at 7:00 AM, mwjuell91 said:

highest debut ever. 

The Rings of Power just debuted with 25mil

I re watched ep3 last night and wow I am so happy each episode gets better and better. I really didn’t expect to get sucked right back into GoT but here I am haha 

• 2 weeks later...
Mother of Puppies

The 4th episode was really good!!! Finally some s.e.x. :huntyga:

I don't know why, but I am attracted to Daemon :cryga: and I'm a bit sad that they'll replace the actress of Rhaenyra because I think she's doing a hell of a good job!

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

7 hours ago, Mother of Puppies said:

The 4th episode was really good!!! Finally some s.e.x. :huntyga:

I don't know why, but I am attracted to Daemon :cryga: and I'm a bit sad that they'll replace the actress of Rhaenyra because I think she's doing a hell of a good job!

I really didn't want to like him, then episode 4 came around :giveup: and same, although I'm excited to see how Emma does!

Spoiler

Not impressed with two gay characters getting killed in the episode they're first introduced, both being killed in a very gratuitous way. :usrs:

I'm referring to Rhea, who is very obviously a lesbian, and Joffrey, Laenor's former boyfriend.

En_Sabah_Nur
10 minutes ago, Knife said:
  Hide contents

Not impressed with two gay characters getting killed in the episode they're first introduced, both being killed in a very gratuitous way. :usrs:

I'm referring to Rhea, who is very obviously a lesbian, and Joffrey, Laenor's former boyfriend.

Funny how they showed the gay guy getting his head (Literally) bashed in, but they didn’t show Rhea getting her head bashed in!  :triggered: 

Egypt. W

25 minutes ago, Knife said:
  Hide contents

Ya it definitely left a bitter taste in my mouth, and now I hate both Mr Cole and Alicent for stopping him from seppuku'ing himself, and I love Rhaenyra more for being so chill. 

Spoiler

Amazing episode apart from the homophobia, Rhaenyra is def my fave character. Daemon grew on me but back and forth (hate how he killed his wife), the King I like him, Alicent I didn't trust her and then I did and liked her and now I really don't like her anymore. I like Sir Velaryon, his wife I used to be like hmm jealous and nasty but she seems smart. I PRAYYYYY the gay son isn't murdered next episode, like wtf.. but amazing season. 

Archived