Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

House of the dragon premier's tonight

DpHitch1992

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15

Would have came in my pants if Gaga was in that tv show,as a queen riding her GHEY dragon with her PLEASERS 

shocked oprah winfrey GIF

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

Would have came in my pants if Gaga was in that tv show,as a queen riding her GHEY dragon with her PLEASERS 

shocked oprah winfrey GIF

Not this :ladyhaha:

Also you reminded me of something: 

A SERVE

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, Gam said:

A SERVE

OH MY GOD

En_Sabah_Nur
22 hours ago, NATAH said:

i'm still so hurt by how dirty they did GoT.

For the LONGEST time I didn’t even wanna hear the NAME Game of Thrones, because of how it ended…!  SMFH  🤦🏾‍♂️😒

Egypt. W

NATAH

honestly this was so good, i didn't even care about how GoT ended :giveup:

i'm gunna have to re-study the lore tho, my dumbass could not keep up with whomst is whomst

mother, what must i do?

I had a feeling it was gonna be an incredibly slow moving debut...how wrong was I? :laughga: Absolutely brilliant and it was felt SO good immersing myself in the GOT universe again. The music at the very end... :giveup: 

Achromatic
5 hours ago, Gam said:

A SERVE

She could EASILY be Visenya :messga: also i absolutely imagine her riding Vhagar. that dragon’s just her type :flutter:

I’m my bestfriend

I was so upset with the ending I gave up on anything GOT related, but now I feel my obsession coming back…which isn’t good for my work life lol I’m about to spend all my free time listening to podcasts and on Reddit again ugh

The Fame Monster

I really enjoyed the 1st episode! Very high quality and interesting new characters. :firega:

Find your freedom in the music

• 2 weeks later...
LateToCult

Rhaenyra’s dad fvcked her best friend so she’s gonna fvck his ugly brother…she won but at what cost? :bradley:

omgggg I'm almost halfway into ep 3 and I gotta say I LOVE the king!!!! "if you name Aegon heir" "and when would I be doing that???" ... "I didn't name Rhaenyra heir on a whim!!!!" I GAGGED I literally rewatched it 20 times, and then cackling at the proposition to marry Aegon, I love him!!! 

Archived