Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

House of the dragon premier's tonight

DpHitch1992

Featured Posts

Concertaholic

I never finished the original series. Do you need to watch it all for this new series to make sense?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpiritBunny

Loved it! ASOIAF is my favorite story ever so to see it slaying again on TV warms my heart :firega:

Daenerys

The plot!!

the brutality!!! 

the dragons!!! 

it was everything I hoped for! 

14760.gif

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Achromatic
7 hours ago, Knife said:

I'm still salty about the Valyria prequel being cancelled, but I guess I'll watch this. :fatcat:

They never cancelled the Valyria prequel :selena: they cancelled the one from “The Long Night”, i think The Valyria prequel it’s still possibly happening along with 10k Ships, “Snow” and The Conquest after the story of HoTD ends. along with the animated series and the tales from egg… :duck:

but with everything that’s going with HBO hope they make at least one of them.

I’m my bestfriend

berlinforme

It was very good, great setup for an epic show! And regarding graphic visuals, they really went there. :shocked:

DpHitch1992

Fantastic start to the show and very high hopes for this season. Love how they just got straight into it! I'm hooked.

Week's ahead trailer

franminervini

OMG I've just watched it, and it was soooo good! Really looking forward to the next one!

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

7 hours ago, Concertaholic said:

I never finished the original series. Do you need to watch it all for this new series to make sense?

I don't think so, this is set like 170 years before GoT so it's pretty much only new content except for the occasional thing that lines up with that show but it's not needed 

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

B2theRich33
7 hours ago, Concertaholic said:

Not at all. This series, as already mentioned takes places 172 years prior to the birth of Dany… there will be things mentioned in this series that are referenced in GoT and now we get to see them come to life. This show is focusing on the beginning of the end of the Targaryen Dynasty, The Dance of the Dragon. All of the material is out there to know how this show is going to play out! 

NATAH
17 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Is there very graphic sex scenes? My sister and brother in law are gonna watch it and I’m not sure if I should watch with them :poot:

yep :selena:

mother, what must i do?

Mocchi

What an awesome renaissance after the disaster it was the last episode of GOT. Plot, characters, visuals... OMG they went straight to point with this :bradley:

Nathan

Just watched it, holy hell.

They captured the spirit of GOT perfectly. I am so excited to get back into this world!

Tinnitus15

Just watched the first episode and let me tell you!!!The GOT universe is BACK!What a promising start.Actors,story,so intriguing.Few CGI f**k ups but not a problem.Matt Smith is soooooo hottt my god.Thoughts about this start of a journey?Thank god I read the book and know this ride of a story.We’ll be seated 

Archived