💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

House of the dragon premier's tonight

DpHitch1992

Featured Posts

Shipper

The time jump will be next week (episode 6) and HBO released a preview of what Rhaenyra and her husband will look like. Dont click if you dont want to see them as adults but then again, we saw what they looked like already but not their chemistry together. It's so hilarious to see the relationship between the two and you can see Rhaenyra debating if she wants to stab her husband or not lol

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tinnitus15

So I have a question?

Spoiler

Now when Laenor lives, what happens with his dragon? How is Adam gonna bond with Seasmoke? Are we expect him to return? I’m confused 

bpmMonkey
15 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

So I have a question?

Hide contents

Now when Laenor lives, what happens with his dragon? How is Adam gonna bond with Seasmoke? Are we expect him to return? I’m confused 

>> id say they see Esos (?) as a Vegas kinda thing, what happens there doesn’t translate to Westeros so no one really questions him having a big ass dragon over there.

I posted my answer in your spoilers, don’t know how to put the tag on on my phone. 
I really have to say, week after week, this new show is just so good. I enjoy so much of it. It’s actually kinda sad to see the Rings of power in comparison now and realizing Amazon never stood a chance haha 

bpmMonkey
21 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

So I have a question?

Reveal hidden contents

Ou ! Funny enough they talk about your question on the official Pod at 36:30, so at least the question is in their heads and I’m sure we‘ll get an answer to it at some point. 

Tinnitus15
1 hour ago, gypsy Hero said:

I posted my answer in your spoilers, don’t know how to put the tag on on my phone. 
I really have to say, week after week, this new show is just so good. I enjoy so much of it. It’s actually kinda sad to see the Rings of power in comparison now and realizing Amazon never stood a chance haha 

Are we even surprised HOD ate ROP? 

Spoiler

About the dragon…Seasmoke isn’t coming with him, idk if you have read the book, but this dragon has an important role later on.

Ziggy
25 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Are we even surprised HOD ate ROP? 

Hide contents

About the dragon…Seasmoke isn’t coming with him, idk if you have read the book, but this dragon has an important role later on.

>> but would seasmoke be able to bond to someone else or would he somehow know his rider is actually alive? I guess if it’s the latter that would tip everyone off to something being up

Another sickening episode. I love that *spoiler* actually survived and ran away w the one sent to kill him. 

Criston annoying af, the Varys of this show is annoying to me lol, Daemon idk how to feel about him bc it seems he has calmed tf down with ambition and douche-ness since the beginning but maybe it’s fake 

Tinnitus15
30 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Spoiler

Yeah exactly.They will be surprised too if Seasmoke went missing.I don’t know 

Tinnitus15
29 minutes ago, weed said:

Another sickening episode. I love that *spoiler* actually survived and ran away w the one sent to kill him. 

Criston annoying af, the Varys of this show is annoying to me lol, Daemon idk how to feel about him bc it seems he has calmed tf down with ambition and douche-ness since the beginning but maybe it’s fake 

I don’t think he’s like Varys.For me, Varys was an ICON. And he chose the right side-Daenery’s :sis: meanwhile this c*nt can choke 

mwjuell91
On 10/3/2022 at 1:14 PM, Tinnitus15 said:

I don’t think he’s like Varys.For me, Varys was an ICON. And he chose the right side-Daenery’s :sis: meanwhile this c*nt can choke 

How did he chose the right side when Deanerys executes him? 😂 I love this series, I just want more time with the characters. GOT had so many storylines that it was fun to see the different stories snail ahead. This is like a series based on one of the storylines in GOT, so it feels like it just passes too quick. The quality and the storytelling is impeccable, so is the music. very intrigued about where the story is going,

Also am missing a sweet character like Gilly or Sam.

RahrahWitch

I read next episode is another time jump, I've never read the books but is it supposed to be going this fast? 

I hope this is all set up for later seasons because I'm struggling to keep up :poot:

JazzGa
On 10/3/2022 at 5:57 AM, Tinnitus15 said:

So I have a question?

Do you wanna have a slumber party in my basement?

Tik Tok GIF by Kesha

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

On 10/3/2022 at 7:44 AM, weed said:

Criston annoying af

I still want to know how he literally got away with murder after killing Joffrey at a wedding celebration.:bear:

3 minutes ago, Knife said:

I still want to know how he literally got away with murder after killing Joffrey at a wedding celebration.:bear:

literally... it's Alicent! he became her personal guard 

Archived