Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

House of the dragon premier's tonight

DpHitch1992

Featured Posts

alsemanche
5 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Yeah, they're about to start committing war crimes galore lol. I find it funny when twitter is kind of like 'Greens are terrible, and the Blacks are good' when both sides do horrific things with the exception of a few individuals.

Yeah it's wild that people still see GoT as a good vs. evil thing tbh. Even the original show had a lot of horrible characters from all sides. That's exactly what I love about this, it's like pick which war lord you want to root for but don't pretend they're not evil criminals 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sneaky Oliver

Oh man that was THE show of the year for me. I'm just sad that I saw so many spoilers on twitter about the death of many characters. I mean, as a prequel we know from the get-go they're all dead at this point, but knowing how they die is a big spoiler. 

I think there will be a huge shift in the cast between season 2 and 3, right? I wonder how they will manage that. 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

The finale was a bit lackluster for me, I loved the Aemond scene but that's about it. But overall a very strong first season.

MelbHawker
23 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

There’s a rumoured leaked timeline of s2 

I’ve seen the one floating around on Twitter. It looks as expected. 

• 1 month later...
Cello
On 10/24/2022 at 5:31 AM, alsemanche said:

I am gagged, speechless, wet, and weeping

Naomi Campbell Hair Flip GIF

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

bionic
1 minute ago, Cello said:

I just finished it and I need season 2 now!!!!

i finished seasonn 1 not too long ago then read the book. i catn wait to see where this goes next

buy bionic

Cello
1 minute ago, bionic said:

i finished seasonn 1 not too long ago then read the book. i catn wait to see where this goes next

let me go read the book 

Yellow Hair Running GIF by Shauna Brooks

I still haven't finished the main GoT book series lol. I lost passion when GRRM did :cyanlights:

bionic
2 minutes ago, Cello said:

let me go read the book 

Yellow Hair Running GIF by Shauna Brooks

I still haven't finished the main GoT book series lol. I lost passion when GRRM did :cyanlights:

lol me neither i stopped after red wedding because they're a chore and frankly they'll never be finished so there will never be pay off

if grrm is 500 pages away from finishing winds of winter, that's like 5 years away (still) and then he wants to write another fire & blood book. that should fill gap between the two series

buy bionic

Cello
7 minutes ago, NATAH said:

i never made it past episode 1 of this, is it worth finishing?

ezgif-1-5b4aa7f12b.thumb.gif.2eeaac008c9

Yes! I didn't like the first episode. It gets much better imo

Archived