Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Drag Race Philippines! S1

weed

Featured Posts

Here's an official thread to discuss Drag Race: Philippines! 2 episodes came out so far with the premiere and it has been great. It's also the first international season to have it's own untucked! Super fun, I know the Filipina queens are going to bring the talent, drama, charisma, all of it. 

The show is hosted by Paolo Ballesteros, with main judges Jiggly Caliente and KaladKaren, making it the first franchise to have 2 permanent trans judges. 

Cast:
- Minty Fresh
- Brigiding
- Xilhouette
- Corazon
- Turing
- Eva La Queen
- Marina Summers
- Gigi Ere
- Prince
- Lady Morgana
- Precious Paula Nicole
- Viñas de Lux

DRP_Dplus_Queens_1x1-1024x1024.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After 2 episodes my favorites so far are Eva la Queen and Marina Summers, but I don't dislike any of them :vegas: I mostly agree w the judging, ep1 winner could've been someone else imo but she still slayed. Agree w the bottoms. 

badfaith

Episode 1 is good but the 2nd episode is probably right next to episodes of UK2 for me, it was amazing. The ones I see going far are Eva, Marina, Vinas, Minty, and Precious. Can't wait to see how thia turns out :glamourpuss:

Levine

I just watched both episodes. It's pretty great so far, they are all so polished and beautiful. I'm kinda mad how they treated Turing in both episodes. Like Jigly went off on her and in the second episode even the mini challenge felt wrong to me for her, I don't know.
But she S L A Y E D the lipsync and I'm glad Corazon went home because she was getting on my nerves.

My faves so far are Minty Fresh and Marina, but I feel a sense of protection towards Turing

3rd episode is out! It's called "Pop Off Ate!" lmfao and I'm living! serving me google translation

On 8/23/2022 at 12:39 PM, Levine said:

I just watched both episodes. It's pretty great so far, they are all so polished and beautiful. I'm kinda mad how they treated Turing in both episodes. Like Jigly went off on her and in the second episode even the mini challenge felt wrong to me for her, I don't know.
But she S L A Y E D the lipsync and I'm glad Corazon went home because she was getting on my nerves.

My faves so far are Minty Fresh and Marina, but I feel a sense of protection towards Turing

yassss!! I agree Turing seems like an amazing person, love ha. Also agree about Corazon lmao but she grew on me a little bit, w ha Potato Head teeth. 

3rd episode was amazing, the length is a little overwhelming (1 hour and a half... girl.. US RPDR could only dream) but soooo fking good!! Turing had the redemption of a lifetime, everyone killed it even if they were in the bottom. Sad for the eliminated girl but def her time to go. 

badfaith

Flexbomb Girls ate :firega: Turing with the choreo and Marina with the verse :bradley::giveup:

Levine

And Turing ATE ATE ATE ATE I'm so happyyyyyy, she literally slayed. They all did a fantastic job.  I don't agree with Minty being bottom 3, but ok.
The right queen was eliminated.

sksksks i'm 11 minutes in and it's sooo fking funny, they're so funny. I love the mini challenge lmao dressing as a child and they're acting like b*tchy middle schoolers :laughga::lmao: "if you're a bitch then I'm a super bitch" sksksksksk "you're so young but you're balding" sagbdsigbsdifgb i watched it like 10 times

s;odfginsd;ofigbnsdfo;igbsdfo;gibsdfgo;ibsdnfgo;isdbfg omg... one of the pit crew has a full on b0ner??!?!?!?! ;osdgfibsd;iofugbsd;iofgunsd;figunsdfg;indsfg;insd

i didn't agree w the judging... win was handed to her (shouldve been Marina) and Morgana def didn't deserve bottom when they were gagging during the actual performance

edit: LMAO omg... they showed *eliminated* for literally 5 seconds in the lip sync.. so sad! But I agree

omg devastating elimination

phantasmas

so far, my faves are Viñas and Xilhouette

Viñas because I think she’s hot :enigma:

And Xilhouette because I love a goth bitch :gaysia:

the producers knew what they were doing by casting girls from two rival night clubs because the drama and cattiness has been everything :messga:

Levine

This episode was a mess. The judging was a mess. The assignments were a mess. They pulled a Thorgy with Minty by giving her a slow diva and then tell her to wake up? :lmao:

I was rooting for Turing, but I'm glad she left. They treated her ****! If Ru would treat a big girl 1/10 of what they did to Turing, people would rip her in half. The funny part is that all the critics about her body and dresses came from Jiggly, like the irony is thick.

I disagree with the winner, to me Xilhouette did a better job than the winner.

Shipper

Okay, so I just found out about this season 3 days ago and I have been obsessed ever since and i subscribed to WOW and caught up on all 4 episodes, watched all the YT reviews online, and the untucked episodes.  *So spoilers ahead for those who have not seen eps 4.*

All I can say is I am rooting for Viñas! I love how loud, shady, and messy she is. All her looks are amazing and well thought out. I was wondering why she didn't sing for the talent show cause we all know she's got the voice! 

As sad as I was that Turing got eliminated, it will help her grow more. She was AMAZING for all performances and an overall well liked queen, but her fashion is very safe and meh. 

On 9/1/2022 at 8:19 AM, Levine said:

I  was rooting for Turing, but I'm glad she left. They treated her ****! If Ru would treat a big girl 1/10 of what they did to Turing, people would rip her in half. The funny part is that all the critics about her body and dresses came from Jiggly, like the irony is thick.

I think Jiggly gave that advice to her from her heart. The judges have been in Turing's favor since episode one. IMO, Turing should have been in the bottom for her cardboard Terno look in ep 1, but one of the judges was like, no, not her and gave her a pass. I mean, that cardboard sleeves look was awful. 

Jiggly was crying when Turing was eliminated and I truly believe she was feeling how hard it was for Turing and wanted to give her solid criticism for her to grow. If Turing overcomes her fashion mishaps, she is a very very strong contender to win in future seasons. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Archived