💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

*spoilers* Season 2 Drag Race Down Under

Brizel

Featured Posts

Which one of you queens is watching this? It’s good to see the Aussie and NZ queens being represented and at times it’s ‘so bad it’s good’ lol :toofunny:

they lip-synched to a Gaga song in the latest ep

now how do I put the video in a ‘reveal hidden contents’ drop down box?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

This show is a step up from season 1 even though I think I find s1's cast more personable. I fully support Kween Kong for the win. I cant' stand Hannah Conda or Beverly Killz

buy bionic

Levine
4 minutes ago, bionic said:

This show is a step up from season 1 even though I think I find s1's cast more personable. I fully support Kween Kong for the win. I cant' stand Hannah Conda or Beverly Killz

My god they're unbereable, I thought I was the only one.

I was shocked to see Minnie going out "this soon", but she was a LITERAL mess in the Dance in the dark lipsync so Beverly deserved.

AndiGaga

This season is solid. Not stunning but a BIG improvement in comparison to the first one. DRDU1 war traaagic. I think the cast is also good, more likability

thatfoxyfeeling

It’s an absolute mess but the production is mainly to blame. The show is filmed in New Zealand but everything is themed around Australia, awkward when Ru shouts “Aussie Aussie Aussie” to the Kiwi Queens. 

Luke78619

I low-key loved the lip sync :air: I haven’t been watching after how bad the first season was, but the lip sync came up on my YouTube suggestions, and Beverly did great, she really had the drama the song needed

and Minnie was definateky entertaining :air: she defo isn’t bad at lip syncing, but this was entirely the wrong kind of energy for the song :rip: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

AndiGaga
4 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

this was entirely the wrong kind of energy for the song

Thiiiiis

But it was criiiinge af and therefore entertaining 😂

It's pretty good so far! I love Spanky and Yuri, the rest are alright. Minnie was kind of unbearable lol

I don't think there's a Philippines thread, are y'all watching that too? It's amazing! I love it, so good. Love the host, love the energy, love the queens. 

You should make a Phillipines thread.. We are just about to start watching it. Down under has a good mix of queens this season . Beverly kills has a super bland personality and Minnie disrespected Dance in the Dark dancing like a lunatic like that in that lip sync !! :fail: :flop:but she started off promising at the beginning of the season and is a legendary queen. Kween Kong needs to loosen up , atm it’s yurigai (yes he’s cute) , Hannah Conda and molly poppinz leading for me. 

Levine
1 hour ago, weed said:

I don't think there's a Philippines thread, are y'all watching that too? It's amazing! I love it, so good. Love the host, love the energy, love the queens. 

Despite our differences in the AS7 thread :lolly: I trust your taste, so I'm going to watch it tomorrow maybe.

ProfessionalClown

Beverly Kills did exactly what her name said and she KIIIILLEEDDDD THAT LIPSYNC.

Idk what Minnie was doing but Beverly embodied the song and did so good. 

7 minutes ago, Levine said:

Despite our differences in the AS7 thread :lolly: I trust your taste, so I'm going to watch it tomorrow maybe.

Yassss! It definitely gives me more España vibes if I had to compare it to an international franchise. The host is super fun, super down to earth. Fun fact, they broke the record for keeping your eyes open without blinking lmao on a Filipino TV show. 

Levine
2 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Beverly Kills did exactly what her name said and she KIIIILLEEDDDD THAT LIPSYNC.

Idk what Minnie was doing but Beverly embodied the song and did so good. 

That was the perfect song for a queen who can't do splits and stuff. You just needed to be dramatic while showing some dance moves, nothing to complicated or excessive. I think they picked it to give Minnie a chance, but Beverly was the smartest one to understand how to perform on a song like that.

Archived