💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

*spoilers* Season 2 Drag Race Down Under

Brizel

Featured Posts

ProfessionalClown
27 minutes ago, Levine said:

That was the perfect song for a queen who can't do splits and stuff. You just needed to be dramatic while showing some dance moves, nothing to complicated or excessive. I think they picked it to give Minnie a chance, but Beverly was the smartest one to understand how to perform on a song like that.

100% agree. The song is so absolutely dramatic that you have to keep up or else you’re gonna look super out of place. Bev gave all the drama and theatrics while Minnie tried to play the clown schtick and it didn’t work 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chromaticainmyhead

Minnie going home is a real tragedy.. Can't stand Beverly. I feel sorry for her to display her bland personality and entitled behaviour in front millions of people.. I don't see any future for her in this competition but she acts like she's the ****

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Levine

About the last episode

Spoiler

OMG I'm so mad! Mad at the arrogance of Kween Kong, Spanky and Hanna Conda towards the other girls, expecially to Beverly. Even when Beverly was trying to cheer her sisters up, Yuri was mad? Why?
The groups both did a good job, I don't know why but I preferred Beverly's group. Beverly's energy was amazing, she was the best of the episode imho even better than Kween Kong who keeps telling us how good of a dancer she is, but I haven't see yet.

Even the lipsync got me mad because Yuri won hands down imho, but they would never got rid of Molly, unfortunately.

I can't stand any of them besides Beverly lmao expecially Hanna and Molly and in this episode Kween got on my nerves too.
I think the winner is between Hanna and Kween (again, she didn't show us nothing spectacular, she literally "living" on her reputation).

It's clear that the next to go will be Beverly and since it's and ad challenge I think she's going to lipsync against Kween (the editing is clear lmao).

bpmMonkey
19 minutes ago, Levine said:

About the last episode

Reveal hidden contents

OMG I'm so mad! Mad at the arrogance of Kween Kong, Spanky and Hanna Conda towards the other girls, expecially to Beverly. Even when Beverly was trying to cheer her sisters up, Yuri was mad? Why?
The groups both did a good job, I don't know why but I preferred Beverly's group. Beverly's energy was amazing, she was the best of the episode imho even better than Kween Kong who keeps telling us how good of a dancer she is, but I haven't see yet.

Even the lipsync got me mad because Yuri won hands down imho, but they would never got rid of Molly, unfortunately.

I can't stand any of them besides Beverly lmao expecially Hanna and Molly and in this episode Kween got on my nerves too.
I think the winner is between Hanna and Kween (again, she didn't show us nothing spectacular, she literally "living" on her reputation).

It's clear that the next to go will be Beverly and since it's and ad challenge I think she's going to lipsync against Kween (the editing is clear lmao).

Spoiler

lol Bev was such a little s stirrer and I would have been so happy if they finally kicked her off. I was 100% on Kongs side, Bev was going for the drama and Kong just confronted her straight up which i really appreciate.

Both teams really shined in the performance tho, it was a hard decision this time but I think the bottom two were legit and even tho I would have loved to see Yuri stay based on that episode it was her time to go. 

Overall im enjoying this season very very much, the drama is good, queens are entertaining and the edit this time around is really good (its still a reality competition show.. but they did great). I rewatched couple episodes of season 14 this week and gurl, its really rough, i totally forgot. At one point Deja talks about all her drama with her upcoming, her mother overdosing and Ru is like "soooo has anyone of you been to DragCon?" :D

That was such a good episode! All of them were good and I actually think Beverly deserved the win. I agree I liked Beverly, yuri and Molly’s girl group better! Yuri is sooo adorable and cute 😍 this season (whilst down under is lower budget obvi) is bringing all the right ingredients for me. They are all pretty relatable. I do think kween kong is a little overrated and not as tough as she likes to come across 

• 2 weeks later...

Great season, can't wait for next ep! I'm shook Canada is about to end and Down Under a week after! but UK is coming up so :tony:

I just learned this about the Meter Maids that Beverly and Molly dressed up as, they were in swimsuits by the beach and they would pay parking meters along the beach that were about to run out, and they'd leave a little note! It was started by a business for promo I guess. Very cool! 

In my humble opinion Beverly won that lip sync, but she definitely needs a lot of growth so I'm not devastated at her elimination. Loved her journey, love the remaining queens. Rooting for Spanky but I feel like they might give it to Hannah. 

12 hours ago, weed said:

In my humble opinion Beverly won that lip sync, but she definitely needs a lot of growth so I'm not devastated at her elimination. Loved her journey, love the remaining queens. Rooting for Spanky but I feel like they might give it to Hannah. 

Totally agree! Really enjoyed this season and the queens 

• 2 weeks later...
eksistents

Actually wasn’t feeling the season at all when it began, most of the cast was not it for me. But Spankie sure won me over as the season progressed. To the point that it’s the happiest I’ve been about a queen winning. A pure joy to watch. Fvck yeah!

Happy Well Done GIF by Top Talent

YAAAASSSSSS!!! F*CK YEAH!!! SOOO happy for her, an ANGEL! Among the most charismatic queens in the whole franchise, she is just an amazing human and an amazing queen. Her beauty and fashion can only improve, can't wait to see what she does. I'd love her on an All Winners season 

Another season of Drag Race complete! So far this year we have had:

- Season 14 - Willow
- UKvTW - Blu
- España 2 - Sharonne
- France 1 - Paloma
- AS7 - Jinkx
- Canada 3 - Gisele
- Down Under 2 - ******* (for spoilers sake)
- Philippines 1 - ... 

and still coming:

- UK4
- CAvTW
- Italia S2

We are so fed, I love it. I've seen every season this year and loved them all! except vsTW was very messy

Archived