💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga in Boston: BLOODPOP Made me Make Chromatica a Dance Record

JRCF29

Featured Posts

holy scheisse
5 minutes ago, JakubM316 said:

Are you trying to tell me that Sour Candy, Replay, Babylon, and the rest of the album were supossed to be ballads??:oprah:

Imagine sour candy on the piano :ladyhaha:

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tylerjs

I’m thankful for Chromatica the way it is but I would have loved to see a deep cuts ballad record too. The thing is, I feel that it may have been more detrimental than healing had she worked it as a ballads record. The pop styling gave her the healing component imo

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

CautiousLurker

I think we all need to be honest here... it probably wasn't Bloodpop, it was... THE GAYS

She was just too polite to say 'look, I've seen all the nasty talk you bussy-f***ing sl*ts were having, whining and winging about how oh, Gaga isn't making dance music anymore, she hates us - FINE, you want bops? There you go you bunch of eyebrow-plucking, jizz-guzzling f**s, have fun listening to this ALONE, while desperately crushing on a straight guy you'll never have... you'll never find a man you want and you'll forever be alone and you deserve it cuz you're all so f*cking pathetic... ya f**s' :samanthac:

That's probably what happened :vegas:

PartySick
1 minute ago, CautiousLurker said:

I think we all need to be honest here... it probably wasn't Bloodpop, it was... THE GAYS

She was just too polite to say 'look, I've seen all the nasty talk you bussy-f***ing sl*ts were having, whining and winging about how oh, Gaga isn't making dance music anymore, she hates us - FINE, you want bops? There you go you bunch of eyebrow-plucking, jizz-guzzling f**s, have fun listening to this ALONE, while desperately crushing on a straight guy you'll never have... you'll never find a man you want and you'll forever be alone and you deserve it cuz you're all so f*cking pathetic... ya f**s' :samanthac:

That's probably what happened :vegas:

I want her to stop doing pop music more than anything and even I feel attacked by this post :messga:

🖤

CautiousLurker
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I want her to stop doing pop music more than anything and even I feel attacked by this post :messga:

I've been on here long enough to know what the room is like :huntyga:

Benji

Also, not the same gays that don’t shut up about ARTOP and trying to make Gaga release ACT 2 coming for Bloodpop over this.  At least Bloodpop gave you new beats and not some unused Zedd track gathering dust from 2011 :bear:

GagasLeftFoot
19 minutes ago, JakubM316 said:

Are you trying to tell me that Sour Candy, Replay, Babylon, and the rest of the album were supossed to be ballads??:oprah:

Ngl I could see Replay in a piano set up in a similar way to Pokerface. In a almost talking version.

the last thing the world needs is another feet lover, but that's TOO BAD

31 minutes ago, JustDance1122 said:

The way stans play this up as if we  had no pop music…

I Want Your Love

John Wayne

Dancin In Circles

Perfect Illusion

The Cure

Heal Me

Hair Body Face

Why did you do that

We got a TFM worth of dance and or pop songs all while she did a pop world tour (JWT) and Enigma. Unfortunately we still haven’t seen a fully stripped back era or album

I promise you, no amount of cherry picking a minority of songs from a fully body of work is gonna change the fact that, in the grand scheme of things, those three albums were a very stripped down affair 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

jimmytimestep
15 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Imagine sour candy on the piano :ladyhaha:

I love the song, but I personally don't think Sour Candy was conceptualized as a ballad. I think after the album took shape as a dance record, Gaga's a&r sourced the song from another writer, let Gaga make modifications, and then brought in Blackpink.

Sometimes when I listen to the album, I *REALLY* can hear the ballads. Alice was FOR SURE a ballad before it was a banger. Probably Rain On Me too.

ThatsGossip111
53 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

First she said it was only 1000 Doves and now it turns out the whole album was supposed to ballad heavy? Thank you BloodPop for bringing PopGa back.

I was there last night and I only remember her mentioning wanting 1000 doves to be a ballad 

CautiousLurker

Seriously though, I'm kinda torn on this, cuz... even the ballad-y songs on Chromatica IN MY OPINION, wouldn't make very strong ballads, BUT maybe her passion for a project she wanted to make more would have pushed her to work and refine it...

There is a difference between how people talk about what doesn't hit for them on Chromatica vs other albums - a lot of the time they feel like it was was due to the lack of effort while when other projects didn't hit, it was due to abundance of ambition... Like, I see people mention all the time how some songs on ARTPOP are half-baked and messy, but the consensus is rarely that there wasn't enough done, it's that Gaga was trying to do too much... so in that respect... SHOULD HAVE LET HER MAKE THE DAMN BALLAD ALBUM :gaycat:

As for peer pressure - you need to keep in mind that it's a scale and it's not inherently malevolent... Like, sure it's hard to imagine how someone like Gaga could be forced to do something she doesn't want to do, but a lot of people succumb to peer pressure without even realizing it... If you're spending a lot of time with a person, and you like them, and they want to do something, and you don't want to upset them, you might just willingly go along with it... Doesn't mean that Bloodpop was literally holding a gun against her head, but doesn't mean the vision of other people didn't sway this project in a different direction...

• Admin locked this topic

Archived