Jewels & Drugs SLAPPS. Get taste please

slaps honey on a young pancake :poot:

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NATAH
5 minutes ago, COOOK said:

She says this at every show, and not in a spiteful way

Edit: but didn't we know this already? Way long before the tour?

we know he made her go to the studio, i don't think she mentioned wanting to make a piano ballad album specifically tho

mother, what must i do?

Reality

Y'all are saying "Thank god" as if 5/6 of her solo albums aren't dance pop records :triggered:

Obviously, I'm more than happy with the way Chromatica ended up, but I'd love to get a piano ballad album too tbh. Imo Gaga's at her best at the piano.

🖤👹

BlingNotTheMusic
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

The way some of y'all Blooodpop haters actually owe him an apology for this cos otherwise we will not get Pop album :billie:

The way I would've preferred all these songs acoustic if they had more spirit and production value than the "Bloodpop style" of short songs with no room to breathe :billie:

As much as i trust Gaga’s direction and will always respect her choices as an artist of her own work, after the back to back release of cheek to cheek, joanne, and ASIB in all of their stripped down affair, if she came out of the gate with an album of slow tempo ballads, it would have been a bit underwhelming. Chromatica holds so many good memories for me, hearing her voice supported by upbeat dance production and avant garde aesthetics after so long felt like a triumph

Signature loading… 👹🖤

SharGaga
5 minutes ago, Reality said:

Y'all are saying "Thank god" as if 5/6 of her solo albums aren't dance pop records :sweat: 

Obviously, I'm more than happy with the way Chromatica ended up, but I'd love to get a piano ballad album too tbh. Imo Gaga's at her best at the piano.

Chromatica was her first full pop dance album in 7 years since ARTPOP. You have no idea how long and difficult it was for me and other fans craving dance pop music from Gaga. IF Chromatica was ballad heavy that would make it 9 years and counting.

I swear didn't we already know this? It was originally supposed to be called "Free Woman" and she said the original album art she envisioned was her on a porch where the bars look like a prison cell while smoking a cigarette. She said the album first started with her writing at the piano and several DJs would pass around the song to make a dance demo. 

14 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

During Friday's Chromatica Ball date at Fenway Park, Lady Gaga told the crowd that she originally wanted to make Chromatica an album of piano ballads, but produced BLOODPOP forced her to make it a dance record.

Yall bloodpop haters are trying too hard

Moonlight on Water

to me, the original chromatica is the one with the demos

she/her

PartySick
7 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

The way I would've preferred all these songs acoustic if they had more spirit and production value than the "Bloodpop style" of short songs with no room to breathe :billie:

Thank you :saladga:

I can't at the Lady Gaga fans saying "oh thank god Bloodpop came in and changed her vision and turned potentially heartfelt, tearjerking ballads into gutted snippet-styled songs set to basic club beats" :saladga:

I already didn't like him when he shat all over her work with DJWS then made fun of SFA (the best song on the album, fight me, idc). This just solidifies my hate for Bloodclot even more tbh :vegas:

All you need to do is compare the Free Woman demo and 1000 Doves piano demo to the final results to know for an objective fact that he robbed us all.

Chromatica's still a 10/10 but now I'm just going to be imagining the ballads we could have got...I'm so mad :saladga:

🖤

Maxine Puth
6 minutes ago, Stef said:

As much as i trust Gaga’s direction and will always respect her choices as an artist of her own work, after the back to back release of cheek to cheek, joanne, and ASIB in all of their stripped down affair, if she came out of the gate with an album of slow tempo ballads, it would have been a bit underwhelming. Chromatica holds so many good memories for me, hearing her voice supported by upbeat dance production and avant garde aesthetics after so long felt like a triumph

The way stans play this up as if we  had no pop music…

I Want Your Love

John Wayne

Dancin In Circles

Perfect Illusion

The Cure

Heal Me

Hair Body Face

Why did you do that

We got a TFM worth of dance and or pop songs all while she did a pop world tour (JWT) and Enigma. Unfortunately we still haven’t seen a fully stripped back era or album

Replay32886

She probably didn’t mean it in a bad way. The same way her friends “forced” her to write music when all she wanted to do was sit on the porch and smoke.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived