💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bad Bunny goes to the Chromatica Ball

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

hieronymus
10 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

And that’s still one of Gaga’s best collabs. 

Ariana Grande And What About It GIF

Coming from a blink myself, that's in spite of them, not because of them. Also one of her best collabs? The bar is subterranean.

But yeah, the misguided point was, "she doesn't work with fads, just talented legends" or whatever, which is just objectively false if you look at the material.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, myluis617 said:

For sure I wish she really collaborated more. I feel she may know who he is but wont got crazy trying to force a collab, i really hope though that bad bunny makes a move so gaga can think about it. â˜ș

their style of music really doesn't match.. I dont know how they are gonna make it possible. The only way I see is her featuring on one of his songs. But they are not even from the same music label otherwise a collab would have been possible to some extent. 

hijadeputa
14 hours ago, ELECTROHEART said:

Let's be honest, Gaga only admires and interact with people with real artistry and talent, not trends :samanthac:. I'm not trying to be rude, but real :samanthac:

Dumb puta 

myluis617
9 hours ago, Jester said:

we neeed that collab

bobby i know you're listening ARE YOU LISTENING

That part!!!!

myluis617
17 hours ago, LilyLark said:

I'm honestly kind of surprised that nothing has happened as a) they both are with Universal and b)  I'm 99% sure-unless I somehow imagined it lol-Bobby has acknowledged Bad Bunny on social media a few times (including his love for Gaga).

Not to be a little manager, but it almost feels like negligence for Bobby to not set something up or at least have them post for a photo together...though I suppose it's likely they've met before in some industry event, etc.

Last night was the perfect time but I guess gaga really hasn’t caught up with bad bunny yet. đŸ„Č I get it though she is a rock n roll woman not reggaetĂłn a enthusiast. 

GypsyVida
7 hours ago, Vicks said:

their style of music really doesn't match.. I dont know how they are gonna make it possible. The only way I see is her featuring on one of his songs. But they are not even from the same music label otherwise a collab would have been possible to some extent. 

They are both under the broader Universal umbrella.

And Bad Bunny has dabbled in other genres such as pop and rock. A trap rock song similar to Yo Visto AsĂ­ with both of them on it would sound amazing and perform VERY well on the charts.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

ELECTROHEART
11 hours ago, pachinko said:

Bad Bunny is talented af. You just don’t know Spanish. 

Soy latino y Gaga ignoró mi país para TCB, of course I know spanish :huntyga:

I should translate that lyric "TĂș ere' mi Lady Gaga, yo tu Bradley Cooper
Ella se lo traga (Traga) y me lo escupe" to let non-spanish monsters know his "particular" way to talk about women on his music:iamfair:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Reginald

:sleep::sleep:đŸ’€Bad Bunny is groundbreakingly s*exy and is king of the Bisexuals :sleep:đŸ’€đŸ˜Ž Goodnight, sleep tight, to all who fail to recognize his reign 

@The BPD Monster do you agree? 

GagaUnderYou

I really don’t think he can sing lmao he’s a trend & successful for sure. Lol the way he sings RAH RAH at the end. Why is he in the nosebleeds? A regular girl he is for real! 

myluis617
26 minutes ago, ELECTROHEART said:

Soy latino y Gaga ignoró mi país para TCB, of course I know spanish :huntyga:

I should translate that lyric "TĂș ere' mi Lady Gaga, yo tu Bradley Cooper
Ella se lo traga (Traga) y me lo escupe" to let non-spanish monsters know his "particular" way to talk about women on his music:iamfair:

Yes and in our culture we are sexual and freaky. Lets not try to create a narrative like he is misogynistic. 😉

pachinko
11 hours ago, GagaUnderYou said:

I really don’t think he can sing lmao he’s a trend & successful for sure. Lol the way he sings RAH RAH at the end. Why is he in the nosebleeds? A regular girl he is for real! 

Humble king. 

8 minutes ago, KindnessPunk said:

He’s a fan, why are some of you so mean about that?

Because his genre used to be seen as “low brow” and sadly some people still think trashing it automatically makes them superior and refined.

Neroneau
32 minutes ago, Rebel said:

Because his genre used to be seen as “low brow” and sadly some people still think trashing it automatically makes them superior and refined.

Well said 

Archived