StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

Currently wondering how he likes his morning coffee đŸ„č

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaFama

Alicia me Preguntó ft. Bad Bunny is coming, the first single from “Un Verano en Cromática” the new reggaeton influenced album by Lady Gaga.

200.gif

Its not a fedora u f*ck

too bad Gaga barely knows him.. if only she could speak spanish she would know he is the biggest artist in the world right now. oh well

Borisapillar
2 minutes ago, Vicks said:

too bad Gaga barely knows him.. if only she could spanish she would know he is the biggest artist in the world right now. oh well

I wanna Spanish too tf

Chesescake

wow he really like her huh, that's cool

guess we'll never get a collab of them

hoeslay
20 minutes ago, Vicks said:

too bad Gaga barely knows him.. if only she could speak spanish she would know he is the biggest artist in the world right now. oh well

I mean if Gaga booked Baby Metal, Hatsune Miku, and Crayon Pop for a show I'd imagine her as one of the biggest artists in the world is well aware of who him and other major artists are? Now...collab when 👀

StarstruckIllusion
47 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

hes such a gaga stan 

wish she would interact with him!!!!!

22 minutes ago, Vicks said:

Friendly reminder that Gaga prefers to have private interactions irl â€ïžâ€đŸ”„ I’m sure they’ve chatted before 

ELECTROHEART
41 minutes ago, LaFama said:

Alicia me Preguntó ft. Bad Bunny is coming, the first single from “Un Verano en Cromática” the new reggaeton influenced album by Lady Gaga.

200.gif

Paris Hilton Reaction GIF

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

ELECTROHEART
30 minutes ago, Vicks said:

Let's be honest, Gaga only admires and interact with people with real artistry and talent, not trends :samanthac:. I'm not trying to be rude, but real :samanthac:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

hieronymus
8 minutes ago, ELECTROHEART said:

Let's be honest, Gaga only admires and interact with people with real artistry and talent, not trends :samanthac:. I'm not trying to be rude, but real :samanthac:

blaaack pink in your areeaaaa

BlingNotTheMusic
11 minutes ago, ELECTROHEART said:

Bad Bunny is a real artist and very talented :legend:

Archived