💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is this Kelly Clarkson’s best song?

Thomas P

Featured Posts

Thomas P

Been doing a deep dive into Kelly’s discography, this song blew me away. Still recovering from hearing it for the first time. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

BlingNotTheMusic

THIS ALBUM IS EVERYTHING :giveup: my personal fav of hers, it's like her ARTPOP because the record label barely released it and many fans were turned off by the sound. 

Sober is one of my all time favorite songs plus Maybe :giveup:

Thomas P
Just now, WheresMy911Alice said:

THIS ALBUM IS EVERYTHING :giveup: my personal fav of hers, it's like her ARTPOP because the record label barely released it and many fans were turned off by the sound. 

Sober is one of my all time favorite songs plus Maybe :giveup:

This album is what I want her divorce album to sound like. Like I didn’t realize she had this gem in her discography, I was stunned listening to it. 

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, Thomas P said:

This album is what I want her divorce album to sound like. Like I didn’t realize she had this gem in her discography, I was stunned listening to it. 

It was such a weird time during that era. She was a few years off Idol and had two HUGE albums obviously with a more mainstream pop sound. She literally said Fvck You and did her own rock era :giveup: she said the label (even after MD) kept forcing her to make "Since U Been Gone" songs over and over. Looking forward to her next project as her last album was a return to form.

huttont

I just recently listened to Kelly’s discography from start to finish! I couldn’t tell you what her best song is but this album is the one I’m least familiar with aside from the singles.

I can’t wait for new Kelly. Kellyoke was fun but I want a new album.

Thomas P
3 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

It was such a weird time during that era. She was a few years off Idol and had two HUGE albums obviously with a more mainstream pop sound. She literally said Fvck You and did her own rock era :giveup: she said the label (even after MD) kept forcing her to make "Since U Been Gone" songs over and over. Looking forward to her next project as her last album was a return to form.

Ya I got kind of into the lore of it all, and I just love how punkish her attitude was. And I love how she was so upfront with everyone about exactly what was going on too, no censoring these issues, so bad ass. 

Cody James

I love All I Ever Wanted (album) so much. I need to take a dive into this album. Of course the only song I know I like from there is Never Again which is the outlier of the album.

CoolTrainerTerry

Girlies, I could talk about this song and album for hours, don't even get me started. 

salty like sodium
6 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

No, Piece by Piece is

lmao twins.

i was literally gonna say anyone who knows anything about kelly will KNOW piece by piece is THE song.

Thomas P
53 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

No, Piece by Piece is

46 minutes ago, salty like sodium said:

lmao twins.

i was literally gonna say anyone who knows anything about kelly will KNOW piece by piece is THE song.

I do love Piece by Piece. Seeing that Idol performance live when it happened was one of the most moving musical performances I’ve ever watched. 

salty like sodium
1 minute ago, Thomas P said:

I do love Piece by Piece. Seeing that Idol performance live when it happened was one of the most moving musical performances I’ve ever watched. 

agreed! the fact all the judges cried or almost cried was quite good proof of how powerful that moment was.

musically i love a lot of the tracks on the stronger album. dark side and the war is over in particular are career highlights for me

Archived