💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Britney & Elton “Hold Me Closer” official snippet!

Regina George

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

too bad tik tok is banned in my country so i will wait for the official release. she will probably get another scream and shout sized hit. I hope she is credited as a lead artist though.

ALGAYDO
3 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

why does elton keep recreating his songs it shouldve been a new song

I hope Gaga does this 30 years from now 

Levine

I can't say much about her voice in these few seconds, but it doesn't sound anymore like that annoying robotic Alvinesque one. She has a very strong low register and I can hear it here. Let's hope we can hear more of it in the rest of the song.

TailoredGuilts
9 hours ago, dit said:

this might be a big european hit! I dont think it will do anything in the US though.

I listened to the leak and I think it has potential to be like a massive hit. I think it’s something the GP will eat up and fans alike.

i played it for a few friends and every person has said they LOVE it on first listen. People I played it for were just casual fans in case you were wondering btw

Monstermilo
4 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

I hope Gaga does this 30 years from now 

i dont think she will be that hungry for relevancy when shes eltons age lolol 

5 minutes ago, TailoredGuilts said:

Here’s a vid of me jamming to the leak yesterday.  Sneak peek 💃🏻🕺🏻👀

Big hit incoming!

Sneaky Oliver

I'm so torn about this song... It's def a bittersweet release. It half thank you Elton for bringing Britney back and half I think Elton John is profitting from the Britney's "comeback" hype. I'd rather wait for a proper comeback single 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

TailoredGuilts
11 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I'm so torn about this song... It's def a bittersweet release. It half thank you Elton for bringing Britney back and half I think Elton John is profitting from the Britney's "comeback" hype. I'd rather wait for a proper comeback single 

I know what you mean. I think this is a good way for Britney to get her back in the groove of making music again and hopefully is this is a hit it inspires her to want to do more again

Archived