FahmjkwUYAExjRl?format=jpg&name=900x900

she even removed these people in the background:billie:
IMG_2222cielo2-01-913x1024.jpeg

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

ProfessionalClown
2 hours ago, noa234 said:

A BOP THOUGH

danity-kane-damaged.gif

Literally one of my fave songs of the 2000’s they deserved so much better.

BUtterfield 8

At first I thought she was just trolling but she’s blocking ppl calling her out so…

Helxig

I saw someone on TikTok say this is fine art and I'm just gonna go with that :laughga:  surely she can't have done this seriously

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

RAMROD

8-C4-BD8-D2-3634-4759-AB20-334305-FE0-AA

A little over a year after the former Danity Kane member announced she was leaving the United States to start a “new life” abroad, she found herself in some hot water for flooding her newly private Instagram feed with allegedly altered vacation photos.

The pictures in question — which began occupying space on the singer’s grid immediately after her July 2021 move — show the blond bombshell posing seductively on unbelievably perfect beaches, wearing body-clinging cut-out clothing in lush rainforests and holding vigorous yoga poses on top of picturesque rocks.

According to O’Day’s geotags, almost all of the images were taken in Bali, Indonesia. However, social media users aren’t buying it.

TikToker @residualdata, whose name is Sophie, believes the pop star “went on this vacation around Bali by just Photoshopping herself into pictures.”

But Sophie is not alone in her criticism of the musician, as Instagram users have been calling out her social media activity for months.

O’Day has since made her account private. Her reps did not immediately respond to Page Six’s request for comment.

https://pagesix.com/2022/08/19/aubrey-oday-accused-of-photoshopping-herself-into-influencers-bali-pics/

Even a RuGirls calls her out for it

"world traveller" :poot:

Another example how influencers luxury lifestyle are nothing lies. :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Honestly, she should just capitalize on this and release a picture book/photo album of her photoshopped into beautiful scenic shots. :ladyhaha:

Archived