💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Spikes + TCB

BlingNotTheMusic

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic

I remember seeing someone post on here that spiked clothing (bracelets, chokers, etc) we're not allowed by the venue, yet I saw someone on Twitter with both a spiked choker and safety pins in their shirt. Does anyone know what they are NOT allowing? 

Alannah

Spikes weren't allowed at the Chicago venue, but I still saw some as well. People find ways to sneak them in or security guards who let it slide. The metal detectors didn't go off for jewelry, so they probably didn't go off for a choker tucked in a small bag/pocket.

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, Alannah said:

Spikes weren't allowed at the Chicago venue, but I still saw some as well. People find ways to sneak them in or security guards who let it slide. The metal detectors didn't go off for jewelry, so they probably didn't go off for a choker tucked in a small bag/pocket.

I'd love to see a video of monsters going through the metal detector at TCB :sharon:

Mother of Puppies

I got an email 2 days before the show (by ticketmaster) and they said that spikes and chains were not allowed. (But I saw people with them nonetheless so I don't think they're too strict about it I guess)

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Mother of Puppies
4 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

I'd love to see a video of monsters going through the metal detector at TCB :sharon:

When I entered the venue they actually bodychecked me and the woman got startled when she touched the side of my legs cuz there were buckles there :billie:

ChrissyBot

I was originally gonna wear spikes to the NYC show but I just wore chains instead beacause prior to the concert I heard someone say spikes were a safety thing. I just wore chains instead and they had no problem with it. It’s the outfit I’m wearing in my pro. They just body checked me and everything was fine. But idk since maybe each concert venue may be different

BlingNotTheMusic
18 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

I got an email 2 days before the show (by ticketmaster) and they said that spikes and chains were not allowed. (But I saw people with them nonetheless so I don't think they're too strict about it I guess)

13 minutes ago, chromaticpop said:

I was originally gonna wear spikes to the NYC show but I just wore chains instead beacause prior to the concert I heard someone say spikes were a safety thing. I just wore chains instead and they had no problem with it. It’s the outfit I’m wearing in my pro. They just body checked me and everything was fine. But idk since maybe each concert venue may be different

I hope chains are allowed because I'm literally wearing a harness with chains ⛓️

Mother of Puppies
Just now, WheresMy911Alice said:

I hope chains are allowed because I'm literally wearing a harness with chains ⛓️

can u take the chains off in case? But like I said.. I saw many people with chains and also spikes

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, Mother of Puppies said:

can u take the chains off in case? But like I said.. I saw many people with chains and also spikes

Not really because they detach from one side but not the other, hard to explain. I'm sure it will be fine but just asking about other people's experiences.

There were tons of spikes at the DC show and with 10s of thousands people to admit, they likely won’t hassle you unless you have super long sharp spikes 

ChrissyBot
53 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Yea my outfit was a lot like this and they still let me in:

e70a688172a9314d5785d372ee4e6a812121b331

So I think u may be fine

BlingNotTheMusic
8 minutes ago, chromaticpop said:

Yea my outfit was a lot like this and they still let me in:

e70a688172a9314d5785d372ee4e6a812121b331

So I think u may be fine

Omg thank you babes! Mine is basically like the top part but more chains. This lewk was my inspiration ! :heart:

Oriane
2 hours ago, Mother of Puppies said:

When I entered the venue they actually bodychecked me and the woman got startled when she touched the side of my legs cuz there were buckles there :billie:

No one bodychecked me, they just checked my bag!

But the way I was dressed there wasn't really anywhere to hide stuff :ladyhaha:

OT I had a mask with little plastic spikes, I covered them in cotton and plastic just in case and nobody said anything, I don't even think it would have been an issue if they hadn't been covered.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Mother of Puppies
4 minutes ago, Oriane said:

No one bodychecked me, they just checked my bag!

But the way I was dressed there wasn't really anywhere to hide stuff :ladyhaha:

OT I had a mask with little plastic spikes, I covered them in cotton and plastic just in case and nobody said anything, I don't even think it would have been an issue if they hadn't been covered.

They checked my bag too :selena: and my sister just went through like this lol

BlingNotTheMusic
6 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

They checked my bag too :selena: and my sister just went through like this lol

I really don't want to bring a bag but my outfit is, well I guess like @Oriane, minimal and my front pockets aren't real bc they're women's jeans that we cut to make shorts :huntyga:

Archived