đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Spikes + TCB

BlingNotTheMusic

Featured Posts

DreamingOfReality

I saw a lot of spikes at the New Jersey show, some of which definitely had to have been seen and allowed by security. The reality is that every security person may interpret the guidelines they’ve been given with different degrees of intensity and one attendee may get in no problem while another experiences issues.

My personal experience in D.C. was that the handful of  1” and 2” spikes on my jacket were not allowed. I offered to remove them before entering the venue and security allowed me to do that. I had hundreds of small (under 1/4”) spikes and studs on the rest of the jacket which were not a problem. 

In New Jersey my jacket kept setting off the metal detector. I removed the jacket and it was hand inspected. My shoes, which also had some studs on them, were patted down by security. Like I said, I saw a lot of large spikes in NJ but after DC I chose to just stick with the smaller studs. I had no issues in NJ once they patted down my jacket and shoes.

BlingNotTheMusic
50 minutes ago, DreamingOfReality said:

I saw a lot of spikes at the New Jersey show, some of which definitely had to have been seen and allowed by security. The reality is that every security person may interpret the guidelines they’ve been given with different degrees of intensity and one attendee may get in no problem while another experiences issues.

My personal experience in D.C. was that the handful of  1” and 2” spikes on my jacket were not allowed. I offered to remove them before entering the venue and security allowed me to do that. I had hundreds of small (under 1/4”) spikes and studs on the rest of the jacket which were not a problem. 

In New Jersey my jacket kept setting off the metal detector. I removed the jacket and it was hand inspected. My shoes, which also had some studs on them, were patted down by security. Like I said, I saw a lot of large spikes in NJ but after DC I chose to just stick with the smaller studs. I had no issues in NJ once they patted down my jacket and shoes.

Thanks so much, very helpful.

How about vape pens :bear:

DreamingOfReality
55 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Thanks so much, very helpful.

How about vape pens :bear:

There were a lot of people with vapes at both shows. No one was really stopped from using them, except when at one point when the DC VIP line was moved into a semi-enclosed space during the rain. A lot of people lit up in the pit during the shows. You just need to be nice and considerate of those around you. 

Catnikko
9 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

I'd love to see a video of monsters going through the metal detector at TCB :sharon:

they made us walk through 'metal detectors' in London but i had my earring in, my chain on and my keys and phone in my pocket and nothing happened :air: idgi

Actual patient

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, DreamingOfReality said:

There were a lot of people with vapes at both shows. No one was really stopped from using them, except when at one point when the DC VIP line was moved into a semi-enclosed space during the rain. A lot of people lit up in the pit during the shows. You just need to be nice and considerate of those around you. 

Good to know. Also good to know I'll get wet AF because I'm not VIP and it's supposed to rain :huntyga:

Roughhouse Dandy

If they don't let me in with the expensive ass shoes I got exclusively for this show I am going to vomit on the floor. 

(I'm sure we'll be fine)

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

ProfessionalClown

I have a chromatica mask with metal spikes on it would that be an issue :messga:

They’re not that big and it’s literally gonna be on my face the entire time

E9-D8-EA05-5-DBA-4-FB9-827-A-A66897-C218

ChavaWM

I'm worried since I got a chain mail shirt made, I was thinking of holding it until after I go through the checks. That way I can put it on after the metal detectors 

DreamingOfReality
5 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Good to know. Also good to know I'll get wet AF because I'm not VIP and it's supposed to rain :huntyga:

Take a poncho just in case! Umbrellas are also great for rain+shade. Both of my shows had rain forecasted but it didn’t actually rain during during the show. I didn’t have VIP in NJ but I still got barricade at the end of the left catwalk, which was a great spot. Fingers crossed you’ll have the perfect experience. :staymad:

Archived