Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Original Chromatica Ball theme

The BPD Monster

Featured Posts

The BPD Monster

Ok so this is all we have so far...

the purple headpiece is literally the closest thing we have to the og theme that got scrapped and maybe the new piano too cuz it is a tree. I remember months ago LMG knew about the OG custumes and he said on Twitter he's not gonna spoil it but it was one her best and most outrageous tour custumes ever. Dot is a real source. If you know, you know. I don't have time to argue about that.

Edit: I posted these on my Twitter just in case they delete their tweets

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cameltoe Chariot

Thank god they scrapped it, because The Chromatica Ball is hands down her best and most visually stunning tour in her career so far :vegas:

Ophelia

"Jungle theme" doesn't sound cute at all. Thank you, global pandemic :classy:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

The BPD Monster
5 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

Thank god they scrapped it, because The Chromatica Ball is hands down her best and most visually stunning tour in her career so far :vegas:

It is. But you never know how did it look like and u can't judge it without seeing the final production. Atleast LMG believes it was so much better than what we got. I would've loved the tour with whatever theme she would've chosen as long as she's happy 

zerojk
6 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

This

Scenaries that mimic real life locations or "fantasy" locations often look cheap and cheesy, CBT is just perfect as it is

The BPD Monster
Just now, Ophelia said:

"Jungle theme" doesn't sound cute at all. Thank you, global pandemic :classy:

I think the jungle which is described as the "enigma jungle" was just part of it. Maybe a separate stage

The BPD Monster
1 minute ago, zerojk said:

This

Scenaries that mimic real life locations or "fantasy" locations often look cheap and cheesy, CBT is just perfect as it is

I still need to some leaks to make my final decision but still it wouldn't make a difference for me as long as she's happy 

M i K E Y

Would’ve loved to see the original concept but I am happy with what we got

NATAH

a jungle sounds like a Roar/Katy Perry vibe and wouldn't really fit a lot of the chromatica songs...

what we have now is a lot more mature and versatile, like an autopsy of chromatica

mother, what must i do?

high culture

Ok but I'm mad they didn't have that shirt in Chicago bc I probably would've gotten it. The merch situation has been so messy for this tour

TheSine

Jungle theme sounds like an alluring idea. However, what we have now is just fine. It fits more to what the album means as a whole. Maybe in a different timeline, perhaps?

🖤TheSine🖤

The BPD Monster
1 minute ago, NATAH said:

a jungle sounds like a Roar/Katy Perry vibe and wouldn't really fit a lot of the chromatica songs...

what we have now is a lot more mature and versatile, like an autopsy of chromatica

Personally I love any dark aesthetic so I'm actually fine with what we have got 😁 but from what I've heard that "enigma jungle" was just a part of the show. Maybe more parts or more stages existed as well

HeavyMetal Halcyon

I'm not convinced that the current tour now fits more with the theme of Chromatica. 

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the current tour, but from interviews in 2020, gaga talks a lot about Nature, and dancing joyfully through pain, and recognizing different colors in people. 

In the paper magazine interview, she said she has a new appreciation for the power of nature over technology. 

The Chromatica ball now is more introspective. It's dark, cold, and monotone. Nothing like the album. 

chromaticainmyhead

maybe this was planned for the Coachella show?

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Archived