💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Original Chromatica Ball theme

The BPD Monster

Featured Posts

Cameltoe Chariot
1 minute ago, HeavyMetal Halcyon said:

Ma'am, you were the literal first person to comment on this tread and de-rail this conversation

Ariana Grande And What About It GIF

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NichuuB
2 hours ago, NATAH said:

imagine if she sold slabs of concrete with these on :bradley:

her patented Haus Slabs

Property of @Whale

HeavyMetal Halcyon
18 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Oh I agree that it's very reasonable why so many associate Chromatica with what's been talked about in this thread. I just have a hard time understanding the mixed reception from some with the darker undertones of the show. I mean, they were always there in both the music and other parts of the visuals, we just didn't get as much of a focus on it as spectators.

I don't think anyone was implying that there aren't dark tones throughout the entire album cycle. (At least I am not saying that, because there is 100%) 

I just think people are noticing that originally Chromatica was brighter and filled with more color and dancing through the pain while masking it with happiness, fantasy, and a sense of joy.  

This tour feels more like a head-on direct look at trauma instead of turning it into something more fantastical. 

Cameltoe Chariot
1 minute ago, NicoB said:

her patented Haus Slabs

SUPERCHARGED
NG1pu5N.gif

CLEAN
NG1pu5N.gif

MASONRY!!!!
NG1pu5N.gif

4 minutes ago, HeavyMetal Halcyon said:

I don't think anyone was implying that there aren't dark tones throughout the entire album cycle. (At least I am not saying that, because there is 100%) 

I just think people are noticing that originally Chromatica was brighter and filled with more color and dancing through the pain while masking it with happiness, fantasy, and a sense of joy.  

This tour feels more like a head-on direct look at trauma instead of turning it into something more fantastical. 

Yep, it was definitely grungy from the start but there was color coming through that. The Sour Candy lyric video is a good example - colorful but grungy and moody. Things can be colorful without being light and playful. 

The contrast of the brighter colors alongside the harder elements of the visuals gave a great vibe of optimism breaking through the brutal mundanity of life. 

Suspiria
1 hour ago, dit said:

thankful they scrapped it! no one wants to see cheap fake plants tbh

We want to see cheap fake concrete:party:

Demoncore

I’m gonna be real with y’all and say I don’t believe any of these little insiders. I love this show as it is and genuinely think it might be her best just based on the aesthetic and energy.

5 hours ago, high culture said:

Ok but I'm mad they didn't have that shirt in Chicago bc I probably would've gotten it. The merch situation has been so messy for this tour

I might have gotten some bootleg merch after the show because it was much better than what was offered officially imo. That said, I too am mad these weren’t offered because they’re beautiful.

Cameltoe Chariot
22 minutes ago, alecks said:

Yep, it was definitely grungy from the start but there was color coming through that. The Sour Candy lyric video is a good example - colorful but grungy and moody. Things can be colorful without being light and playful. 

The contrast of the brighter colors alongside the harder elements of the visuals gave a great vibe of optimism breaking through the brutal mundanity of life. 

1410172065.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

IMG_4744.jpeg

large_image.jpg

You're right! Where's the colour!?!?! :cryga:

Juanlittlem

For those who say the stage has nothing to do with what we've seen on the era. Let's take a look at ROM's backdrops.

Now let's look at some tour visuals.

Replay-12.jpg

SL-14.jpg

Replay-16.jpg

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Space Cowboy
2 hours ago, dit said:

thankful they scrapped it! no one wants to see cheap fake plants tbh

Peach

Rifek

OK. But Where are those pictures from? 

Did they officially release it before tonight’s show? 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

elijahfan
1 hour ago, HeavyMetal Halcyon said:

Have these people even looked at the Chromatica album cover? :ladyhaha:

Stupid Love was ONE video... Time to get up to date, people.

Sorcerer

Kinda insane how Gaga is literally having her most critically acclaimed tour right now and her fans are still speculating about an "original" show :yennefer:

If y'all want a colorful galaxy-themed show, go to Coldplay's tour. The Chromatica Ball does not look like any show right now. Gaga's mind is amazing.

Archived