💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Original Chromatica Ball theme

The BPD Monster

Featured Posts

Ladle Ghoulash
On 8/19/2022 at 7:32 PM, MonsterARTPOP said:

Ok but can she sell the new merch online?

FR!!! Give me the Dreaming of Reality shirt, sis 😩

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladle Ghoulash

"In Chromatica, no one thing is greater than another" - imo, with this quote in mind, I think this tour is a great synthesis of every facet of Gaga's aesthetic and thus, a perfect representation of Chromatica. 

AnglerfishbraBENUS
35 minutes ago, HeavyMetal Halcyon said:

I know, I said in a post later in this thread that it was a way to express that a lot of people view Chromatica as a place or planet. 

i think it was just the most clever and easy way to get the theme of the record to catch on. 

im not sure if it would have had the same impact if she was just like ‘chromatica is my brain’ lol or ‘chromatica is an imaginary world’. 

aliens and planets are more tangible and using this imagery made is explicitly clear chromatica was a different world without saying much, which lured in people who wanted to learn more

hieronymus
On 8/21/2022 at 12:31 AM, HausOfAntonio said:

So MY point was that I had no clue what I was talking about?

Confused Thinking GIF

I mean you proved that you don't know what a mid-2000s Britney Spears show was like and that you used her name as an insult, so yeah

HausOfAntonio
13 minutes ago, Hold My Ham said:

I mean you proved that you don't know what a mid-2000s Britney Spears show was like and that you used her name as an insult, so yeah

They’re saying My point was that I didn’t know what I was talking about. That wasn’t my point. I wasn’t using her name as an insult - I was pointing out the mediocrity of her productions that stans think is sooo yaaassss and slaaaayyyy 

hieronymus
18 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

They’re saying My point was that I didn’t know what I was talking about. That wasn’t my point. I wasn’t using her name as an insult - I was pointing out the mediocrity of her productions that stans think is sooo yaaassss and slaaaayyyy 

:cryga:

The BPD Monster
On 8/20/2022 at 3:44 AM, abrahamidk said:

I don't understand how some people still thinking/believe that there was a huge ''last minute change'', like guys...it's a stadium tour, it takes a lot time and preparation, you can not scrap a whole stage from one day to another, it's huuuuge waste of money and looot of logistics problems, this tour seems very well planned y'all just hate the fact that she's not wearing a pink wig and climbing the tower of babel. 

I can't believe they pinned this comment lol. Ok admins whatever u say :laughga: im out

Archived