TCB 8/20 shows: 100% sold out with $38.2M revenue

Meat

Featured Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen
11 minutes ago, dimitristhe said:

Chromatica ball’s success proves that Gaga is a tour force and they need to book her bigger venues next time. 

What's bigger than a stadium? :wtfga:

Jollibee

I think Wrigley show will gross near or more than 5.5. 

Joanne grossed 41,847 / 41,847 $5,213,820 and for TCB she had like 45k attendance.

Jollibee
4 minutes ago, Stephen said:

They booked baseball stadiums instead of football stadiums in the US except for Metlife and Hard Rock which have bigger capacity than the former.

dimitristhe
10 hours ago, Stephen said:

They didn’t book the biggest venues at most cities, like London and Tokyo.

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright

ProfessionalClown
12 hours ago, Stephen said:

Here in Dallas the globe life stadium holds 40.3k people while the AT&T football stadium holds exactly 80k. 

Taylor Swift sold out the AT&T stadium twice for reputation, Gaga could easily do that as well especially for this tour considering how long it’s been since she’s been here to Dallas 

LateToCult
8 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Here in Dallas the globe life stadium holds 40.3k people while the AT&T football stadium holds exactly 80k. 

Taylor Swift sold out the AT&T stadium twice for reputation, Gaga could easily do that as well especially for this tour considering how long it’s been since she’s been here to Dallas 

2 nights at Jerry World is probably out of reach. But I think she could’ve done 1 super packed night if it was the only Texas date.

Mocchi

This huge success makes it clear that this is gonna be her tour pattern from now on. Less places but hugh capacity. It's better for her health and profitable as f*ck. If she is not stopping by my city, a nice excuse to visit somewhere else! 

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, ProfessionalClown said:

She's struggling to sell both Dallas and Houston dates, ain't no way she's selling 80k two nights there.

Dallas.png

Houston.png

I expect Dallas to be the first not sold out, considering it's 3 days left for the show and it's... looking bad.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

14 hours ago, Stephen said:

Festival grounds.

This is my dream for Gaga. Festival grounds but with 3 stages so nobody's ever too far out of the way.

As am example, in the UK if you're a huge huge star at your peak, you play knebworth.

In 1986 the final Queen show happened at knebworth before Freddie died. The attendance was 120k tickets, but my dad was there... THOUSANDS of people broke down the fences and estimates for the attendance total are 200k.

Robbie Williams played 3 nights to a total 375k & when Oasis played, 2.5 million tickets were applied for.

The great thing about this kind of setting also, is there's no real queuing. Sure, set up a pit, let people in, but the rest is a massive picnic until the show starts.

Also, they can bring in temporary bleachers if they want. 

Honestly, give us a Gagafest. 25 shows, 3 opening acts, each show with a potentially unlimited capacity.

Lower ticket prices to an average of 90

Average show capacity 125k x 25 shows

Total gross = $281,250,000

Attendance will obviously be alot higher in some countries and lower in others. For example in UK, US & SA (especially brazil) I can see 200-300k being in the realms of possibility. Brazil 500k (look at the history of big shows there). Gross could even go over 300m if that was the case.

Anyway that's my total dreamworld fantasy. Won't ever happen because she'd need a super commercial era to make it 100% work.

itsdominik
45 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

She's struggling to sell both Dallas and Houston dates, ain't no way she's selling 80k two nights there.

Dallas.png

Houston.png

I expect Dallas to be the first not sold out, considering it's 3 days left for the show and it's... looking bad.

Dallas ain‘t looking bad at all and will most likely be sold out by the day of the show. If you filter out „Verified Resale Tickets“ then the map actually looks like this:

28-FA4-C2-A-A2-BE-44-F9-AC25-91-CA9-EB5-

with the 300s sections looking like this: 

C9-A419-C9-4-B59-49-A6-B453-57-E9-C51-FC

Archived