Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

TCB 8/20 shows: 100% sold out with $38.2M revenue

Meat

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, itsdominik said:

Dallas ain‘t looking bad at all and will most likely be sold out by the day of the show. If you filter out „Verified Resale Tickets“ then the map actually looks like this:

28-FA4-C2-A-A2-BE-44-F9-AC25-91-CA9-EB5-

with the 300s sections looking like this: 

C9-A419-C9-4-B59-49-A6-B453-57-E9-C51-FC

Also, bare in mind that today is Saturday. Dallas will be getting spammed on socials and local TV with chromatica ball ads. It'll sell out today.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juanlittlem
3 minutes ago, itsdominik said:

Dallas ain‘t looking bad at all and will most likely be sold out by the day of the show. If you filter out „Verified Resale Tickets“ then the map actually looks like this:

28-FA4-C2-A-A2-BE-44-F9-AC25-91-CA9-EB5-

with the 300s sections looking like this: 

C9-A419-C9-4-B59-49-A6-B453-57-E9-C51-FC

You can see I have the Verified Resale tickets not clicked, so maybe it's a bug from Ticketmaster but I still see all of those sections available.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Aussie
15 hours ago, Killer Angel said:

The tour has been a giant financial and critical success so far. The reviews have been glowing, just what our queen deserves.

Which hopefully will make an official release of the TCB more likely to happen. I sincerely hope they do so. A visual artist like Gaga makes little sense to not be releasing them. 

Monstermilo

this tour proves gaga is a legend and i better never see her tour arenas again 

shes too big for that 

in 2024 i hope she has an album out and she does a spring / winter with summer being her break 

total of 50 shows

15 hours ago, Stephen said:

What's bigger than a stadium? :wtfga:

Off topic. Leni's Presidential Rally :huntyga:

keep on looking for Psyduck

LilyLark
15 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Can someone good with numbers tell us how much a show like this costs to put on? Like what's their profit? @Economy:bear:

Allegedly the overhead is insane for these type of large concerts (insurance, hundreds of employees, etc.)....so even a concert which grosses a ton of money doesn't net as much money as one would think for the artist. Still a sh*tload of money, though.

1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

She's struggling to sell both Dallas and Houston dates, ain't no way she's selling 80k two nights there.

Dallas.png

Houston.png

I expect Dallas to be the first not sold out, considering it's 3 days left for the show and it's... looking bad.

These are all resale tickets. Dallas will be sold out and Houston will sell out as the date comes closer. 

Side note: US dates sell out literally on the day of the concert. The same happened with Taylor’s Reputation tour and now it’s also happening with The Weeknd’s tour. There’s absolutely no need to worry. 

Jollibee
20 minutes ago, Psyduck said:

Off topic. Leni's Presidential Rally :huntyga:

Oh yes! 1m in Ayala Ave. and I was there. 

TortureMeOnReplay
15 hours ago, Jollibee said:

They booked baseball stadiums instead of football stadiums in the US except for Metlife and Hard Rock which have bigger capacity than the former.

So not a "real stadium" :ladyhaha:

I'm so happy for her. 

Chromatica deserved more in terms of sellings. And the tour is giving a new life and the right successful ending to this era at the same time:legend:.

I wish Gaga could do another world tour in the future, touching a bit more of Europe, LATAM, Australia... She's showing us she has so much potential still. I hope this tour is reminding her what a tour force she is :giveup:

LilyLark
14 minutes ago, Meat said:

These are all resale tickets. Dallas will be sold out and Houston will sell out as the date comes closer. 

Side note: US dates sell out literally on the day of the concert. The same happened with Taylor’s Reputation tour and now it’s also happening with The Weeknd’s tour. There’s absolutely no need to worry. 

Still find it odd that she has multiple dates in Texas but none in Seattle/Portland/Vancouver or Arizona...

Yeah, I'm guessing she'll sell out the day of for those shows, too, but it's not a surprise that they aren't selling like Boston, NY, California, Chicago, etc.

Sorcerer

We can't expect Gaga to perform as well as Taylor Swift (originally a country singer) in Republican states. That's just facts. :huntyga:

Meanwhile, Gaga filled up Stade de France, Dusseldorf, Stockholm, and Arnhem in Europe since they love dance music there.

1 hour ago, Aussie said:

Which hopefully will make an official release of the TCB more likely to happen. I sincerely hope they do so. A visual artist like Gaga makes little sense to not be releasing them. 

I'm not in the business and I'm sure they have reasons for everything they do, but not releasing a dvd would be an absolute head-scratcher for me. Some of the amateur stuff on youtube is terrific (LauiiiHD take a bow). A professionally shot version would surely be a big seller. I know it would be bootlegged to hell and back, but they'd still make pots of money PLUS think of all the people who would see it and say to themselves I want a piece of that next time she hits the road.

Same applied to JWT of course.

Tinnitus15

Since this is her first stadium tour,I think they booked smaller stadiums for a reason.I think they want to test if she can fill those stadiums,so next tour I can bet,it’s gonna be Wembley,Stade(again) and much bigger stadiums in the US

Archived