💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

White Tribe Symbol

HeavyMetal Halcyon

Featured Posts

HeavyMetal Halcyon

I haven't seen this topic fully discussed yet, but if it has, forgive me.

Does anyone else feel sad/mildly disappointed that we never got to see any representation of the 'Spiritual Ones' in either a music video or at The Chromatica Ball? 

The intro to the Stupid Love video really starts this world-building narrative of Chromatica that I really wish was played out in some way or another. The Fan Zine explains that the spiritual ones are very important in Chromatica and can stabilize "The Core."

What is the core? Do you think they had a music video concept for it? What song do we think they would have used? 

Other questions: Why are the spiritual ones sleeping? Who do they represent in real life? Non-Binary people? Religious clerks? Gods? 

Cameltoe Chariot

I get where you're coming from but I also wish we as a fandom would let this tribe stuff go :cryga:

It was a fun concept she ran with for the first music video and then COVID + BLM Movement + Time led her in a very different direction that truly fits the album a million times better (911 video and the current tour).

I like to think of the tribe concept as an effort on her part to mask the true substance of Chromatica, and to dress up a really dark and painful look at her struggle with mental illness. And as time goes on, the more that initial concept seems pointless, because The Chromatica Ball feels like the album's true essence.

Just my two cents :glamourpuss:

badfaith
4 minutes ago, Levine said:

st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jp

Really though :sharon: When the second read hits :deadbanana:

But OP same, I really wish she expanded on the Chromatica lore (with the maps and the tribes) in the CBT or in the following mvs. 

KubaM316
31 minutes ago, HeavyMetal Halcyon said:

Who do they represent in real life? Non-Binary people?

Well I don't know if you noticed but it says "Spiritually Evolved/Non-Binary" on the map in Fan Zine, so you got the answer.

Anything else? I have no idea.

Maybe we'll get the answers one day but I don't think it will ever happen. We can only speculate.

Rahrahbitchson

Honey not you making a thread about a tribe not being represented as if the tribe thing continue for the rest of the era besides Stupid Love:ladyhaha: Electric chair :sis:

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

NATAH
17 minutes ago, The BPD Monster said:

The og Chromatica ball theme would've explained it but got scrapped 

is that confirmed? the show we have now could have been unchanged

mother, what must i do?

HeavyMetal Halcyon
3 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

as if the tribe thing continue for the rest of the era besides Stupid Love

Rain On Me / Sour Candy Lyric Video? Backdrops of TCB? Vinyl Fan Zine?

Honestly, Y'all are viscous. Just wanted to fantasize 

The BPD Monster
1 minute ago, NATAH said:

is that confirmed? the show we have now could have been unchanged

I just saw some infos about the og theme from a really trusting source on Twitter. I'm gonna make a thread about it but I'm just gonna say that it had multiple parts (stages maybe) so I'm guessing it would've explained all of it. Also it's been made i guess but still got scrapped 

NATAH
2 minutes ago, The BPD Monster said:

I just saw some infos about the og theme from a really trusting source on Twitter. I'm gonna make a thread about it but I'm just gonna say that it had multiple parts (stages maybe) so I'm guessing it would've explained all of it. Also it's been made i guess but still got scrapped 

a source on twitter :bear:

mother, what must i do?

The BPD Monster
Just now, NATAH said:

a source on twitter :bear:

I know how it sounds believe me 💀but "Dot" is a trustworthy source ask everyone. @ pop a 911 and pop another one on Twitter.

NATAH
3 minutes ago, The BPD Monster said:

I know how it sounds believe me 💀but "Dot" is a trustworthy source ask everyone. @ pop a 911 and pop another one on Twitter.

i wouldn't believe anything until we get an official leak :messga:

mother, what must i do?

The BPD Monster
Just now, NATAH said:

i wouldn't believe anything until we get an official leak :messga:

I don't think there is enough built parts of the og theme for a leak :bear: but the new merch is somehow adressing it. Btw just posted 

some of the interludes, especially the tamara interlude, where gaga was adorned in white gave me white tribe vibes, like she’d reached enlightenment 

Archived