💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

White Tribe Symbol

HeavyMetal Halcyon

Featured Posts

warhol killer

Like I said on one of the other threads, I'm sure that the tribes concept were just an addition / late idea to the Chromatica concept. I didn't really any see references to the tribes in the album photoshoot other than the final album cover.

I think this is the closest we get to see what the Spiritual Ones look like:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuOUbdhw2MKrMCecMiAfm

It would have been really cool to see a consistent storyline throughout the album rollout.

I also feel like the map in the trifold fanzine could have been a teaser to what the the original concept of the tour was, although in my opinion, the brutalist imagery and Nick Knight visuals were more Gaga and more raw. If they followed the map/tribe concept it would have reminded of the inflatable sets during artRave. The storyline would have been cool tho! I imagine it as a continuation to the Stupid Love mv.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

HeavyMetal Halcyon
22 minutes ago, Warhol Killer said:

I think this is the closest we get to see what the Spiritual Ones look like:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuOUbdhw2MKrMCecMiAfm

Where is this photo from? I don't remember seeing it

NichuuB
9 minutes ago, HeavyMetal Halcyon said:

Where is this photo from? I don't remember seeing it

Dot posted on twitter

Property of @Whale

KubaM316

Now when I think about it: maybe they'd appear later in the story, and that's why they're not in the videos? Maybe there would be something about that "core" (idk, it'd start malfunctioning or somethin) and they'd be the ones to save the day? You know, somewhen around Sine From Above and 1000 Doves:enigma:

But I don't know - it's just my theory

Archived