💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
video

FameGa Interview for The Voice (2008)

danbekim

Featured Posts

danbekim

Today, @ChicaSkas and I are sharing a very cute interview from late 2008 for The Voice. We had to edit around copyright, so the audio is bad at times. Download the full cut of the rare interview from our blog, without the audio edits. 

https://gagaverse.blogspot.com/

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

pop a 911

Wish she still went by the “memorable outfit” motto today. I miss when she had a specific outfit she’d wear constantly and everyone knew her by. I miss “The Fame” era fashion and bangs so much 

i’m not real, i’m theatre

Original Diva
12 hours ago, POP A 911 said:

Wish she still went by the “memorable outfit” motto today. I miss when she had a specific outfit she’d wear constantly and everyone knew her by. I miss “The Fame” era fashion and bangs so much 

I feel like The Fame - Born This Way had very strong and specific style aesthetics in this sense, and then from ARTPOP onward it kind of became less specific, which isn't necessarily a bad thing at all. But I definitely did enjoy how each era had specifically crafted aesthetics, e.g.

The Fame - the sunglasses, the latex bodysuits, geometric shapes (like the geometric dresses and leotards), the Grace Jones hooded leotards, the jewelery, the blond wig with bangs, the lightning bolt, feathered false lashes

The Fame Monster - The yellow wigs, darker aesthetics, the orbit outfit, the eye crystal things, the huge shoulder pads, + much continuation of the fame aesthetics. 

Born This Way - The aqua wigs, the black and white wigs, the beige latex, the facial and body horns, the red lips, the 'surreal' mole, the darker aesthetics, the signature eyeliner

Like these things truly defined those eras. There were definitely things in the subsequent eras that defined their aesthetics (ARTPOP Koons ball, Applause makeup, Joanne pink hat, Pink chromatica hair)

excuse me no

ChicaSkas

Thank you so much for your hard work editing this, its such a pleasure to see it for everyone @danbekim

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived